Reviews for Avoidance
Sir Stud Muffin chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
CUTE!
Himekun chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I think you wrote this well. :)
rictusEMpra.J chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
It takes some considerable skill to write House (as you are no doubt aware), but you did it. Superbly.

I am very impressed, and very happy :D

... and despite the fact that this is NOT the reaction Dr House usually inspires in me, i'm pretty sure my insides just melted :P
CrazyLabRat chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I will say this.. I'm usually not a fan of this pairing, but I am a huge fan of the show. I must say that I like your characterization of House. I don't think he'd ever actually fall for Wilson, but if he ever did... I imagine it would be something like this. Thank you for the read. *Smiles* I rather enjoyed it.

~The Lab Rat
glasswalker chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I want them to smootch and make it all perfect.. ah, that's just me. ;)

It's a beautiful last line, it's awesomeness how Cuddy did that, cunning beast that she can be. Sososo cool. Loved it!
MyBrotherTadashi chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Please write more. Please please please please please.
rividori chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I really do love this! It's sweet and funny with just the right amount of inner turmoil from House.

It's great! :D
Buster chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
i love house.

i love wilson.

i love the way you write house, AND the way you write wilson.

and i think youre fucking great :)
ambiguouslyfey chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Okay, if 32 (and counting I'm sure) reviews haven't convinced you to keep at it, I don't think my little two cents worth is going to make a whole heaping amount of difference, but here goes anyway.

This is *so* much better than so many others I've read. Most definitely in character. Angst for the sake of angst is just plain boring and monotonous. Angst honestly springing from a legitimate understanding of the characters is something that grabs a person's attention and yanks. This is really good. Please consider driving this car a little further down the road...
hlaurie61159 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
You should definitely continue this.
jaywolfe chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
"Haha, joke's on you."

So typically House. I love this story.
lise chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Its really good. Extremely realistic. I loved when Cuddy locked the door. Great job.
shaemichelle chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Honestly, I wouldn't mind terribly if you continued this. I'm curious about it.
Sara's Girl chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
That was wonderful...everyone was so in character, and I do love House getting tricked, it happens so rarely. Brilliant. Nat xx
L chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
love it... it so angsty and lovely.

-L