Reviews for Think Twice
DannySamLover20 chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
wow! keep going!
Music of the wind chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Wow! This is really good like the way you brought Chase back with out anybody knowing. That makes it more romantic but I feel bad for Chase. He loves Zoey but Zoey doesn't want to remember him. I hope you hooked them up again in the next chapter because they are so cute
TivaAPLightning chapter 4 . 5/14/2008
LUV IT hope u update soon
Sunnstar chapter 4 . 4/28/2008
That was so awesome! I four, I think, typos in chapters three and four (the funniest was "Chases eyes farted to the ground," LOL), but who cares. This is SO AWESOME. I'm hating James and Mark more by the minute! And that last paragraph, wow.

Remember us when you become famous!
Dustbowl Dance chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
Oh wow... so much drama! With the love triangle, and Mark wanting Quinn back.. it's just... whoa.

I'm in the midst of writing some stuff for this fandom, and when I update, I'll be sure to recommend (sp?) your fic, because I
Lady Wicked chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
Awesome chapter!

Mark is like a rock a dull as one too. Logan is so much better for Quinn. Tsk,Tsk violence is not the answer, wait i have no right to say that lol
n.1fanofZ101 is zoey.chase4eva chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
Aw they kissed again! :]

CandZforever chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
Ah i loved it!

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Update soon please!
bonesfan500 chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
Great chapter

Go away Mark! but I cant wait to see Logan jealous of him
Lady Wicked chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Whee! Another good story :) Love triangle always interesting

I hope Chase ends up with Zoey or all his efforts will be for nothing.

~Lady wicked
journeyfan4life chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
Animefreakkagome chapter 2 . 3/28/2008
Actually that was me playing around with making a face.
Dustbowl Dance chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
OOC? Chase? Please. He threw Logan into a wall.

How have yuo not gotten a zillion reviews? I think that this story's awesome. Seriously, i really liked this chapter. A lot. Looking forward to your next update.
Zoey.Chase4eva chapter 3 . 3/27/2008