Reviews for The Other Half
violence4 chapter 8 . 3/27/2008
aw, what a sweet ending! -

i laughed SO MUCH when Naboo said they had to have sex. what a little tease he is. haha.

and yay... Howince *grins weirdly*

brilliant story hun!

i hope you do more :)

Beechwood0708 chapter 8 . 3/23/2008
This was a great story, with a wonderful ending. Naboo's teasing was very funny, and his ideas of leaving spells lying around for them was brilliant, just the sort of thing I'd expect from him. And I adored Vince trying to get Howard off and teasing him about having done it in his body. Gorgeously cheeky and sweet. And the ending was just perfect. Loved this.

chugirl2526 chapter 8 . 3/23/2008
wow, that was brillaint yay howince such a brilliant story well done :)
brokenmoonlight chapter 8 . 3/23/2008
Brilliant! I loved Naboo's teasing, and Vince winding up Howard and undoing his trousers. And the end... the end was just perfect.

I got the sniff of a sequel though...

But, you know, it's up to you...

Lol. This story was awesome!

SparkieSchteff chapter 8 . 3/23/2008
What a nice ending, everything turned out alright in the end :)

And I loved Naboo's bluntness and jokes...Very in character, and the thing about casting little spells on them was hillarious XD You should consider a side-story :P

Anyway, great job on this I loved it :)

Gosurori-Otaku chapter 7 . 3/23/2008
This is good. I like it. It's quite funny, really. Well done.
Beechwood0708 chapter 7 . 3/19/2008
Aw, I likes a lot. Vince trying to cook was well cute. And Howard trying to figure out why he can stand to be touched was really thoughtful and had just the perfect level of awkwardness. And the kissing was brilliant. Howard not knowing how he was meant to do it was really well described. I loved Howard seeing Vince's looks on his own face as well- it was only brif, but you wrote that briliantly as well. Can't wait for your last (or not last, if this be the case) chapter. Slash all the way woopwoop.

violence4 chapter 7 . 3/16/2008
aw!

i liked the way you did the kiss, the way it was kinda awkward... cos i imagine it would be. especially if they were in each other's bodies.

the way Howard is just so accepting that it probably won't happen again is really sad!

but of course, it will happen again... won't it? won't it? P

i loved Vince trying to cook!

oh, and i loved this: "Vince pulled back leaving Howard's lips tingling with the echo of the kiss, feeling abandoned as though they missed it."

can't wait for more!

chugirl2526 chapter 7 . 3/16/2008
aw howince yay and vince was so sweet making breakfast like that great chapter
brokenmoonlight chapter 7 . 3/16/2008
Brilliant! very weird for them though - kissing themselves must be quite unsettling! I found that idea very funny and very sweet at the same time! Vince trying to make breakfast was lovely and it was really nice of him to say that he could get used to being Howard.

Looking forward to the last chapter, and more Howard/Vince fluff!

SparkieSchteff chapter 7 . 3/16/2008
I like how Howard wouldn't know how to turn an ipod's volume down x)

And the fact Vince had to 'make it up' as he went along with cooking bacon XD That was very in character for him, great job :)
Beechwood0708 chapter 6 . 3/10/2008
This is a great chapter. Howard's nerves and the detail in the narration all seemed very Howardish. His thoughts on the takeover of the pub was a very Howard thing to think, and the way you put it across got the sadness he feels through so well. I was sharing very much in his sense of loss. And the encounter with with the girls in the bar was so sad too- the way you downplay it by showing only what Howard sees and not giving a closer description from Vince's POV and the focus on Howard's concenr for how Vince takes rejection shifts a sense that Howard's been overlooked onto him, which really helps you feel for him. Really great chapter- your style has improved a lot since your first fic.

chugirl2526 chapter 6 . 3/10/2008
wow, at least they're learning more about each other lol great chapter, so sweet
ultra-electrogirl chapter 6 . 3/10/2008
wow. update soon yeah?
violence4 chapter 6 . 3/10/2008
oh i love it! it's so funny. Vince trying to chat up the girls in Howard's body and them not being interested was genius.

two girls, naturally... hehe.

can't wait for more!