Reviews for A Beautiful Lie
Omggggggggg wtf... This is the third time... I keep hitting the review button accidentally

As i was saying.. Disconfuckingtinued... I freaking hate that traitorous word.. I know its been years and you should know that there are still a lot of people waiting for the update of this beautiful fic

So please have mercy and give us an update

Ps. Sakura's mental disorder is fucking spot on! It suits her with the inner sakura and all.. And sasuke.. Gosh sasuke its so sad he keeps mistaking another woman for his mother :((((
haechuu chapter 5 . 6/4
AHEEMMM... IT'll be a waste if this is disconfuckingt
haechuu chapter 5 . 6/4
WHY THE FREAK DID YOU STOP UPDATING! THIS STORY IS REALLY BEAUTIFUL AND IT'll BE A WASTE IF IT IS DISCONT
ItachiSakuraSasuke-4ever28 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
How unfortunate for you to not continue this story...
I was really getting into it with everyone's mental illness.
Seeing as this hasn't been updated in well... 5 years. There's no hope for this one.
MystTheTimid chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
Aww.. It seems that you wont continue this one. Thats a waste, this is one of the best psycho fanfic i read..
willam and jack and jake chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
wow very interesting can't wait to read more
willam and jack and jake chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
willam and jack and jake chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
wow dream com true sasuke can't speak lol just kidding and great fan fic keep up the good work
willam and jack and jake chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
haliz chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
Why did you stop?

I recall a special chapter in Buffy, the vampire slayer, with the same plot and I always had in mind that it will be an amazing Naruto world story, although I pictured Sasuke be the principal dilusional... It's been almost 4 years so probably you will never continue but I wanted to let you know that you were doing a good job and if you happen to have notes or the whole story you can share it with me! I won't tell... Hahahaha.

Ps. I'll alert this story just in case You change your mind :P
KinKitsune01 chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
This is a pretty interesting idea. I like the ideas for mental-problems you gave Sakura and Sasuke; Sakura's seems fitting..and Sasuke's is very iteresting. I can't wait to see how Naruto reacts to seeing his mother and father for real. I'm assuming it'll happen. :)
SizeMatters chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
please please please ! put this o your to do list before 2015 it has a really epic plot and i wanna see what happens to our main characters :D
Crazy Cherries chapter 5 . 11/17/2010
I like it. Are you gonna continue it? I hope so :)
NightGal chapter 5 . 10/3/2010