Reviews for Holes in time
christine chapter 6 . 12/31/2008
wow! great drama! update soon! and junior took that well! lol keep up the great job!
nmcowgirl08 chapter 6 . 12/30/2008
great chapter. Please update soon.
anndee chapter 5 . 8/6/2008
As happy as I am that there is a Matt/Kris fic out there, you have absolutely no narration in this story. It's all dialogue. I would work on adding some narration. Show us the characters emotions, don't tell us.
christine chapter 5 . 8/4/2008
great job! update soon! i like the drama! make it into a even though eathan is matt's she should end up with junior. cuz he doesnt care that it isnt his son, cuz he loves kris so much!:)
wildfiregirl04 chapter 5 . 8/3/2008
i'm glad she finally told matt. i'm such a krunior fan but i still love this story. there are hardly any other mattkris stories and i love that you made one. keep it up.
Emily chapter 4 . 8/3/2008
sorry, I don't want to read anymore I am too much of a Kris and Junior fan.
nmcowgirl08 chapter 5 . 8/3/2008
i love your story, I hope you keep it going. please update soon.
christine chapter 4 . 6/12/2008
great job!:) update soon!
nmcowgirl08 chapter 4 . 6/12/2008
Please update soon, I can't wait until she tells him
Ellie chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
It's been so long since you posted I forgot what your storyline was. However, I cannot imagine Kris having Matt's baby, only Junior's. Your the author do what you want, but no more reading for me.
Nicole chapter 4 . 6/12/2008
I like it. Does Kris still like Matt?
nmcowgirl08 chapter 3 . 6/8/2008
great story. I like that it's different.
BLISSFULLY-JADED73 chapter 3 . 4/12/2008
this is certainly an interesting story, you'll have to write more. One question though, who takes care of the baby when kris is at work? i certainly hope she isn't leaving him alone
Kathy0518 chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
Other than matt being the babys father is was pretty much a great story
kruniorlover chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
cliffhanger! ergh! update plz! its so good!