Reviews for Just Wanted to Know Why?
Random chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I like this
Wonijs chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
funny ending
Psycho-Panda-Chan chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Amazing, and this is actually a good explonation or suggestion of why Naruto loves Sakura. I hope Hinata understands the same in the manga
gggggggggggggggggggggggggg chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
oh my GOD! this one is so good! i mean, the storyline is pretty original. i never thought hina would ask naru why he loved saku lol. GR8 JOB!
NoWhere ManX chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Hm... Actually Naruto states early on in the beginning of the Anime/Manga the reason why he likes Sakura so much. It occurs in the episode where Naruto is disguised as Sasuke and asks Sakura her opinion of Naruto. Basically Naruto realized that Sakura was a lot like himself. She's striving to get someones attention and approval, (Sasuke). Just like Naruto's was trying to get the attention and the approval of the people of Konoha.
narusaku-addict chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
job! ! !
TCurry chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Nice. Only been a day and you already have over twenty five reviews, proof that this is good stuff. Anyway standard Naru/Saku but shown in a different light, one that I am happy to see. I'm growing tired of all the cliches and traditonal stories. It was creative to write this from Hinata's point of view and I'm glad you didn't snuff her out like many other rabid Naru/Saku fans do. Well, good stuff, funny at the end. Glad I read it. Great grammar, only misspelled one word(Tongue at the beginning) which is a pleasure to see. Great job.

Keep Writing

You idiot chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
you idiot sakura doesnt have silver eyes she has emerald green eyes u retarded fool
Demon Elicia chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
That was amazing! I knew that sakura and Naruto were a good couple (though im still iffy it its better than sasusaku, ita tied at this point). I never realy thought about WHY Naruto liked Sakura, well, this just told me why it could be.
Gravenimage chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
YES another Naru/Saku die hard fan I love Naru/Saku too you should read my story I hate uou I love you and the power of one.
CupcakeLoopy chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Aww cute chapter!

The last part was really funny.

Keep up the good work.
naruxsaku rentonxeureka chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
i like the story you should make one were hinata asks sakura it woid me good
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
This is very good. And yes I do belive a good woman (wife) helps keep her man in line I know my wife does but do not tell her that.
beautifulgeek11 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
That was so sweet. I loved this, NaruSaku forever! This pairing is sure to happen in the future, everyone knows that. You have some grammatical errors, maybe you need a beta-reader. But all in all, it was terrific.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Great fic and you know what, your right action specks louder then words.