Reviews for Force Bond: Family
GGMK chapter 14 . 5/20
Wow. Amazing.

The first half of this story is some of your best writing to date! Luke's reaction to hearing about his father's death, and the trauma that follows, is written in such a realistic way, from the nightmares to not wanting to even leave his father's side.

Luke's family, despite all being OC's, are all fleshed out and very human, Pooja especially. I really grew to like her. I can see why Luke would be grieved when he had to leave them.

You also write a really good, bad-a** Vader. It's always satisfying reading about him killing losers who hurt Luke (even if Luke himself doesn't think so)

The final chapter is a very complete ending. I especially like the final scene, which incorporates previous scenes (the previous beep ball match). It gives a sense of continuity.

Like always, you blend action, sci-fi, heart, and humor so well. It's still Star Wars, but it also feels like it could be my family (maybe a bit more dysfunctional, but...)

So, I love it 5/5
Spoon good! I really wanted the other Naberies to find out he was Anak
ksecc1 chapter 8 . 10/14/2014
I can't gelp feeling really sad that you killed off all of Luke's Coruscant friends at the end. Couldn't you work Lev in, at least? Anyway, I love these stories. Vader is such an awesome combo of menacing scary boogie man and loving father at his wits end.
djgirl911 chapter 14 . 8/11/2014
I love to come back and read these fics whenever I'm upset. Since its obviously been a while I can't imagine you'll be writing any more interludes but I'll hold up that one day you'll be struck with inspiration. You're one of my favourite writers of all time, in and out of the fanfiction world and I want to thank you so much for building this universe.
the.drizzling.rain chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
I can actually really relate to this story—my mom had a bit of a health scare earlier this year and it scared the living shit out of me. I definitely felt the same way as Luke for the next few days. And believe me, waking up to "Mom's having chest pains, we're headed to the hospital, stay up and watch the house until we come back, will you?" has to be the worst wake up call ever. Next to a legit emergency, anyway.

Your writing is fantastic, and I absolutely love this series. It's amazing! :D
Aoi Kitsune12 chapter 14 . 4/24/2013
"When you throw a lightsaber at someone, they generally do die" oh the glories of sarcasm! I really liked this side story. It showed Vader's views of himself vs Luke's and also gave powerful insight on their relationship.
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
I love the epilogue. Luke stays with him, it's just so heart warming!
Darth-Taisha chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
Perfect ending!
Darth-Taisha chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
Awesome chapter! It was interesting that Luke was able to get through to him when others could not. I love how Luke's dreams are somewhat prophetic, just like his father's dreams were when he was a Jedi. I also think it is hilarious how they can also make jokes to each other while in the midst of dangerous situations, so Skywalker like. I am also loving the time Leia is spending with her father, even though they do not know they are related to one another, it is still priceless.
Darth-Taisha chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
Another good chapter:)
Darth-Taisha chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
aww lovely...I loved every bit of it.
Darth-Taisha chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
I hope the Emperor doesn't try to blow up Naboo or something while Luke is there. I wouldn't put it past him.
Darth-Taisha chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
Yay! He is going to meet Pooja! I can't wait.
Darth-Taisha chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Poor Vader, he just seems exhausted and deep down Luke probably reminds him of his old self. I really am in awe of how you wrote this chapter, it is soo well written.
Darth-Taisha chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Loved the emporer's remark about Skywalkers, so true, so true.