Reviews for Force Bond: Family
the.drizzling.rain chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
I can actually really relate to this story—my mom had a bit of a health scare earlier this year and it scared the living shit out of me. I definitely felt the same way as Luke for the next few days. And believe me, waking up to "Mom's having chest pains, we're headed to the hospital, stay up and watch the house until we come back, will you?" has to be the worst wake up call ever. Next to a legit emergency, anyway.

Your writing is fantastic, and I absolutely love this series. It's amazing! :D
Aoi Kitsune12 chapter 14 . 4/24/2013
"When you throw a lightsaber at someone, they generally do die" oh the glories of sarcasm! I really liked this side story. It showed Vader's views of himself vs Luke's and also gave powerful insight on their relationship.
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
I love the epilogue. Luke stays with him, it's just so heart warming!
Darth-Taisha chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
Perfect ending!
Darth-Taisha chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
Awesome chapter! It was interesting that Luke was able to get through to him when others could not. I love how Luke's dreams are somewhat prophetic, just like his father's dreams were when he was a Jedi. I also think it is hilarious how they can also make jokes to each other while in the midst of dangerous situations, so Skywalker like. I am also loving the time Leia is spending with her father, even though they do not know they are related to one another, it is still priceless.
Darth-Taisha chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
Another good chapter:)
Darth-Taisha chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
aww lovely...I loved every bit of it.
Darth-Taisha chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
I hope the Emperor doesn't try to blow up Naboo or something while Luke is there. I wouldn't put it past him.
Darth-Taisha chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
Yay! He is going to meet Pooja! I can't wait.
Darth-Taisha chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Poor Vader, he just seems exhausted and deep down Luke probably reminds him of his old self. I really am in awe of how you wrote this chapter, it is soo well written.
Darth-Taisha chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Loved the emporer's remark about Skywalkers, so true, so true.
Darth-Taisha chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
["You should have been a politician, General," Vader said.

"Thank you, Lord Vader."

"That was not a compliment."] I could see a stuffy brown-nosing general getting shot down like that. I can definitetly see why someone like Vader would hate people like that.
kioku7 chapter 14 . 10/21/2012
So sweet! I love this series!
Dragonanzar chapter 14 . 9/3/2012
Another lovely story from the master/mistress of storytelling. Seriously, I've never watched Starwars and I'm still utterly enraptured by your writing. I really liked Luke's family and I hope that he will be able to maintain relationships with them, though perhaps on an inconspicuous level. At least, as inconspicuous as Luke can get. I realised when reading this, that Luke is never really injured by the nasty characters he runs across. At least, not since he moved in with Vader. And I don't mean when they know that Luke's Vader's son. It's just that at the key moment before he gets hurt, something happens or they discover Luke's father's identity through some means. Maybe that's because you didn't want to have to have Luke discovering how many people his father kills on a regular basis. It's always in the background. Well, apart from in FB3:Threat. I guess that makes it more shocking when Luke is actually hurt and his father comes to avenge him. I really liked that bit, though. Go Vader!
masterdisk chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
your stories are so amazing!
!;D