Reviews for Force Bond: Family
Doc Junior chapter 1 . 10/26
Great Story !
Shanice chapter 14 . 2/12
Best story ever hope u come up with more of them.
acrire3 chapter 14 . 12/27/2016
Excellent, as always. This line : "When you throw a lightsaber at someone, they generally do die," - cracked me up lol :) also the part where Luke thanks "whoever created 3PO" XD
AnAppleOfDiscord chapter 14 . 11/21/2016
I was, am, will ever be, addicted to your Force Bond Series. (Rereading it all for the upteenth time cuz I'm a junkie.) I LOVE the interludes with an almost embarrassing passion…and will shamelessly beg for more. Did Luke ever compete in a Gymnastic Tournament against other competing schools? Would Vader attend? Did Vader or Lev have to teach Luke how to swim (since he grew up on a desert planet, but knew how to swim by Summer Accidents)? Does Luke’s school ever have fire/earthquake drills? I’m also curious over whether Vader would totally overreact or under react the first time Luke caught a cold after being taken in, if Luke ever used the Storm Troopers for a school skit/film project, if Luke ever had to take First Aid/CPR/Fire Extinguisher Seminars, or get volunteer hours for school? Luke spends a lot of time at the arcade…would Darth Vader cheat at a skeet ball equivalent? : DDD More…MORE…Pleeease?
slexenskee chapter 14 . 11/15/2016
This one in particular is forever my favorite. Don't get me wrong I love the original force bond series but these spin offs depicting the misadventures of teenage Luke living with Darth Vader are so impressive in their own right. I love the shorter, more light-hearted ones like Dentist and Interactive Media, and to a degree Licensed - but I think Family and Imperial Pride really bring together a deeper cohesion to their plot lines with more mature and poignant thematic influences. I especially love Vaders characterization; I can never see him as anything else now. He's not quite a hardliner but he is as strict as I would assume him to be. I identify him more with Darth Vader than Anakin Skywalker. The OCs are always amazing and well thought out. I'm partial to Ben and Lev (of course) and Ben's father. And I really like Ophelia, actually. Forever shipping Luke/Ophelia. It occurred to me that Leia's appearance in the Family fic was wholly intentional, seeing as though this is all about family and she is part of the family, whether anyone knows it or not. Every time I read this I wonder what would happen if they found out they were related on Bal - that would really turn the series on its head thought so I can't even imagine.
Mirai chapter 14 . 11/4/2016
I love your story!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/12/2016
I am a terrible reviewer, because this is the second time I've read through the stories in this AU, and yet this is the first review I've left! It's always down to me not knowing how to place my feelings into words, but I do know that while I've tried the Star Wars EU books, I always abandon them. Yet here I am, reading this through again and loving it just as much as ever.

I was live-blogging about this particular installment earlier, because I predicted I wouldn't be able to get through it without crying. I was right! I cried when Luke was at her grave, and then again a couple of times, ending with the ending here. And not, like, brushing away tears that don't fall; full blown gotta-blow-my-nose and there-are-water-spots-on-my-glasses. Man, if I don't stop thinking about it I'll start up again.

I rec these fics to anyone who shows the slightest interest in Star Wars, btw. Thank you so, so much for all the work you put into writing them, and thank you forever for sharing them.
Jambee chapter 14 . 3/5/2016
I've read this story many times, but re reading this after my husband's passing made me pay attention to some of the things Luke said about death. How it can be hard but important to appreciate the little things in life.
M chapter 14 . 2/29/2016
Awww! Luke is so sweet (but my word, those skywalker boys are idiots most of the time ;-). This is a fun series, thank you for sharing
MugetsuPipefox chapter 14 . 2/22/2016
I'm glad Luke got to meet his mother's family. It was a nice, good experience for him (the ending events notwithstanding)
I wonder why it was that Luke was able to get through the signal jam, though. Was that a Force thing?
It's 11pm but I don't want to sleep I think I'll keep reading these fics XD (I blame you but meh)
lilyflower101 chapter 14 . 2/16/2016
I wish I could live on Naboo.
VioletErin.26 chapter 14 . 1/23/2016
aww I love it. so sweet. Oh this is beautiful. you are one of my fav writers!
The Hope Lions chapter 14 . 1/16/2016
Nice. Enjoying as always. One more to go.
The Hope Lions chapter 6 . 1/16/2016
"You are most definitely an only child" lol.
MusicMelis chapter 14 . 1/7/2016
These stories are so wonderful, funny and sweet. I'm greedy, I want more of them! )