Reviews for Force Bond: Family
I am a terrible reviewer, because this is the second time I've read through the stories in this AU, and yet this is the first review I've left! It's always down to me not knowing how to place my feelings into words, but I do know that while I've tried the Star Wars EU books, I always abandon them. Yet here I am, reading this through again and loving it just as much as ever.

I was live-blogging about this particular installment earlier, because I predicted I wouldn't be able to get through it without crying. I was right! I cried when Luke was at her grave, and then again a couple of times, ending with the ending here. And not, like, brushing away tears that don't fall; full blown gotta-blow-my-nose and there-are-water-spots-on-my-glasses. Man, if I don't stop thinking about it I'll start up again.

I rec these fics to anyone who shows the slightest interest in Star Wars, btw. Thank you so, so much for all the work you put into writing them, and thank you forever for sharing them.
Jambee chapter 14 . 3/5
I've read this story many times, but re reading this after my husband's passing made me pay attention to some of the things Luke said about death. How it can be hard but important to appreciate the little things in life.
M chapter 14 . 2/29
Awww! Luke is so sweet (but my word, those skywalker boys are idiots most of the time ;-). This is a fun series, thank you for sharing
MugetsuPipefox chapter 14 . 2/22
I'm glad Luke got to meet his mother's family. It was a nice, good experience for him (the ending events notwithstanding)
I wonder why it was that Luke was able to get through the signal jam, though. Was that a Force thing?
It's 11pm but I don't want to sleep I think I'll keep reading these fics XD (I blame you but meh)
lilyflower101 chapter 14 . 2/16
I wish I could live on Naboo.
VioletErin.26 chapter 14 . 1/23
aww I love it. so sweet. Oh this is beautiful. you are one of my fav writers!
The Hope Lions chapter 14 . 1/16
Nice. Enjoying as always. One more to go.
The Hope Lions chapter 6 . 1/16
"You are most definitely an only child" lol.
MusicMelis chapter 14 . 1/7
These stories are so wonderful, funny and sweet. I'm greedy, I want more of them! )
Brievel chapter 14 . 5/30/2015
Young Skywalker can be the Emperor's downfall...I have foreseen it...
Brievel chapter 12 . 5/30/2015
Outer Rim asteroid. xD
Brievel chapter 3 . 5/29/2015
A few hairs short of a Wookiee...troops chasing Luke like a game...bahahahaha. xD
GGMK chapter 14 . 5/20/2015
Wow. Amazing.

The first half of this story is some of your best writing to date! Luke's reaction to hearing about his father's death, and the trauma that follows, is written in such a realistic way, from the nightmares to not wanting to even leave his father's side.

Luke's family, despite all being OC's, are all fleshed out and very human, Pooja especially. I really grew to like her. I can see why Luke would be grieved when he had to leave them.

You also write a really good, bad-a** Vader. It's always satisfying reading about him killing losers who hurt Luke (even if Luke himself doesn't think so)

The final chapter is a very complete ending. I especially like the final scene, which incorporates previous scenes (the previous beep ball match). It gives a sense of continuity.

Like always, you blend action, sci-fi, heart, and humor so well. It's still Star Wars, but it also feels like it could be my family (maybe a bit more dysfunctional, but...)

So, I love it 5/5
Guest chapter 14 . 3/11/2015
Spoon good! I really wanted the other Naberies to find out he was Anak
ksecc1 chapter 8 . 10/14/2014
I can't gelp feeling really sad that you killed off all of Luke's Coruscant friends at the end. Couldn't you work Lev in, at least? Anyway, I love these stories. Vader is such an awesome combo of menacing scary boogie man and loving father at his wits end.