Reviews for House Mates
kagomeisbae chapter 1 . 3/6
I love this story
MadamScorpio chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
well damn lol...possessive much lol
M
Sfumina chapter 16 . 12/5/2014
These are the best lemons i've ever read so far. You definitely know what you're writing, huh?
since we come here to read ff about our half demon because we fantasize about HIM and his BODY i've found your description fully satisfying: often, other ff, are centralized on kagome's perceptions and feelings, and on inu giving pleasure to her. I've been longing to read something about the pleasure HE feels. Also he's incredibly in-character, that's just amazing.
BWR chapter 18 . 11/15/2014
I...I...I can't believe that I CRIED. No one dies, why am I crying?!
Oh yeah...It finished...That's why...
PLEASE... PLEASE.. PLEASE.. PLEASE DO A EPILOUGE.
Even if it's a one shot I'll take it. I've read this over FIVE TIMES.
No lie. Never stop writing!
Jcdbunny chapter 18 . 9/17/2014
Amazing! Loved it
ayumi hamasaki chapter 17 . 7/3/2014
that was so nice.
Yasmine Ingraham chapter 14 . 5/8/2014
I luved it
Guest chapter 18 . 3/27/2014
I cried every chapter they showed any love to each other. I love it! You're an amazing writer.
A-game chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
-looking at the chapters- Ah. So basically InuYasha is making love (fucking) to Kagome everywhere in the house? Hmmmmm...HELL YEA! Hehehehe...in the closet...Perverted but still human is what i say! ;}
Guest chapter 18 . 3/9/2014
Loved it and hope you do keep writing, you should do a scene on pregnancy sex and inu heard its meant to be great
Guest chapter 18 . 12/17/2013
I loved this one:)
Goodbye-'o'-Lullaby chapter 18 . 10/28/2013
That was one heck of a story, I loved it!
Yum chapter 18 . 10/16/2013
This makes me wonder if you have done this stuff. You leave readers hot and bothered. Lol nice job
Arawynn chapter 12 . 9/23/2013
Calling her a whore was harsh. If it were me I wouldn't have let him anywhere near till he apologized. Sex doesn't always resolve arguments. I guess the Kagome in this story is too far gone and will forgive Inuyasha anything, even low hurtful insults. Loving unconditionally does not mean to take jealous crap laying down. I must say I'm disappointed in her. tsk.
It was well written story though.
Ran Kajiura chapter 18 . 9/2/2013
Now, this is what I called as one hell of a story. It's hard not to love each and every chapter. So let me fave it, yeah?

Keep writing!