Reviews for Salutary Neglect
PiMPNaRuTo chapter 5 . 3/3
You know, every time I come back every so often just to read your stories over again, I can't believe I had the gall to forget how amazing it truly is.

Your depth, characterizations, development, and premise is still set at a caliber that not a lot of other authors can boast about.

I honestly can't believe it's been about 5 years since your last update, and I just hope you're doing well. I can't say that I'm not still hoping that you'll come back to this at some point, cuz I'd be lying. And most people who have been gone from this site for that long of a period, generally have little to no interest/time/etc. to come back. But no matter what, for as long as it was running, and for what it's worth, thanks so much for your amazing stories and thanks for leaving them up here for us old fans to come back and reminisce.

Cheers
LuckyBlackCat777 chapter 1 . 1/13
No clue where you got the explanation, but I understand the logic behind it.
But saying that the Shushin uses a sin wave, what would happen if you used a os or a tan wave?
Delathen chapter 5 . 9/22/2014
Pity that you never continued this. What you have here is pure gold.
CeruleanAndGray chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
Is there any possibility you gonna update this? I totally love Naruto in your fic. If I buy you a country would you update it? What can I do to make you update this? Seriously.
Fan of story chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
I've enjoyed the depth, the characters, and plot of this story. I see that it hasn't been updated in close to three years, so hope of finding out what happens next is dim. Most stories I've read that goes through such a long hiatus doesn't capture the essence of the older update. Authors mature and lose some of the spirit of the original chapters. I thank-you for this portion and much success in your future writings.
TheWhispersWhichFlowGrey chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
Okay so you probably won't be seeing this, as this story hasn't been updated in a while, but I felt the need-no scratch that. I felt the obligation to write this review. Even if you said in the description that you didn't expect people to like this, because you were writing it more for yourself than anyone else, I must say that it was brilliant.
This story proves that we write best when we write for ourselves.
I loved the pace, the writing, the characters-Oh, God, how I loved the characters! A very mature perspective on Naruto, thankfully without all the drama that you yourself said is often found in nukenin fanfiction.
If you see this, I'd like to say a heartfelt thank you and good job.
Now, excuse me, I'll go check your other stories out:D
Addiction's Curse chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
Damn this is awesome! It has a decent plot for change, a realistic portrayal of characters (which is a vast improvement over the many fics I've trawled through recently) ...and hasn't been updated in almost three years. I hate it when that happens.
Akuma no Yuki chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I like it. It's different from Dichotomy but I like it.
Killa Bee 8 chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
Sorry to see it end, thanks for the story.
Killa Bee 8 chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
Really like the reunion. One more chapter to go.

"Around me, every guy is the wingman. Just a fact of life, dude. That's all." Too funny!
Killa Bee 8 chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
Love the chapter and the coalition of the willing.
Killa Bee 8 chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
I see this story has been updated since 2010, however this was an awesome chapter and I'm sorry it took do long for me to find it.
The Silverdark Knight chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
You haven't updated in quite a long time, and you may never update again, but I feel it important to tell you that this is one heck of a set of five chapters.
Trap Gawdess chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
Yes, I am in lust with your story. Continue it, please.
MayumiRose chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
I know this story has been left for a long time, but it actually has a good premise, and I would love to see you continue it.