Reviews for Salutary Neglect
Rman916 chapter 1 . 7/1
I am most likely wrong, but is it a reference to a wrinkle in time? Also, cool story so far, I will have to continue reading.
Sierra Kilo chapter 5 . 3/19
Pretty good but I'll be damned that you know how to get a brutha thinking.
Ghibly101 chapter 5 . 8/28/2015
Ah I love this story so much. The fear, as it is with basically all unfinished naruto fan fics, is that it's abandoned. Oh well. It's a great and interesting read and it actually pulls off both an unusual pairing and a super powered naruto without being ridiculous
Zhelezo chapter 5 . 5/23/2015
I love your writing style, particularly at the beginning of this story. It's been a while since i told an author this, but i'm genuinely sad to see this story unfinished.

Ah well. All good things must end. But this is one literary piece that i will DEFINITELY be revisiting to study.
PiMPNaRuTo chapter 5 . 3/3/2015
You know, every time I come back every so often just to read your stories over again, I can't believe I had the gall to forget how amazing it truly is.

Your depth, characterizations, development, and premise is still set at a caliber that not a lot of other authors can boast about.

I honestly can't believe it's been about 5 years since your last update, and I just hope you're doing well. I can't say that I'm not still hoping that you'll come back to this at some point, cuz I'd be lying. And most people who have been gone from this site for that long of a period, generally have little to no interest/time/etc. to come back. But no matter what, for as long as it was running, and for what it's worth, thanks so much for your amazing stories and thanks for leaving them up here for us old fans to come back and reminisce.

Cheers
Jashl Xxify chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
No clue where you got the explanation, but I understand the logic behind it.
But saying that the Shushin uses a sin wave, what would happen if you used a os or a tan wave?
Delathen chapter 5 . 9/22/2014
Pity that you never continued this. What you have here is pure gold.
CeruleanAndGray chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
Is there any possibility you gonna update this? I totally love Naruto in your fic. If I buy you a country would you update it? What can I do to make you update this? Seriously.
Fan of story chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
I've enjoyed the depth, the characters, and plot of this story. I see that it hasn't been updated in close to three years, so hope of finding out what happens next is dim. Most stories I've read that goes through such a long hiatus doesn't capture the essence of the older update. Authors mature and lose some of the spirit of the original chapters. I thank-you for this portion and much success in your future writings.
TheWhispersWhichFlowGrey chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
Okay so you probably won't be seeing this, as this story hasn't been updated in a while, but I felt the need-no scratch that. I felt the obligation to write this review. Even if you said in the description that you didn't expect people to like this, because you were writing it more for yourself than anyone else, I must say that it was brilliant.
This story proves that we write best when we write for ourselves.
I loved the pace, the writing, the characters-Oh, God, how I loved the characters! A very mature perspective on Naruto, thankfully without all the drama that you yourself said is often found in nukenin fanfiction.
If you see this, I'd like to say a heartfelt thank you and good job.
Now, excuse me, I'll go check your other stories out:D
Addiction's Curse chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
Damn this is awesome! It has a decent plot for change, a realistic portrayal of characters (which is a vast improvement over the many fics I've trawled through recently) ...and hasn't been updated in almost three years. I hate it when that happens.
Akuma no Yuki chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I like it. It's different from Dichotomy but I like it.
Killa Bee 8 chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
Sorry to see it end, thanks for the story.
Killa Bee 8 chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
Really like the reunion. One more chapter to go.

"Around me, every guy is the wingman. Just a fact of life, dude. That's all." Too funny!
Killa Bee 8 chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
Love the chapter and the coalition of the willing.