Reviews for Yellow Hair and Thursday Pies
liss chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
um this is awesome! :)

i got so scared when he killed her because i thought it was johanna at first! :(
Shamrock Shannyn chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Bravo! This felt completely like a forgotten scene from the movie. Excellent job!
friska-freak chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
amazing!
smashing chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Welcome to the fandom! You've certainly started with a bang :) Excellent job. I like how even in a moment of "weakness" you haven't softened Sweeney in the least.

Like the others, I was relieved when you said the girl wasn't Johanna, but I was actually expecting her to be for the entire first half of the story. I think I just have a twisted mind
andaere chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Woah, that was intense. LOVED IT. It left me with some really weird feeling inside... Like, giddy almost, but... yeah. Anyway, great job.

You're got Sweeney Todd VERY in character, with his mood swings, bloodlust, insanity, etc. THANK GOD... I can't stand it when the characters are OOC. And Mrs. Lovett is also very in character, right down to her accent. )

Wow, when Sweeney was thinking the girl was Johanna I was like, 'oh, god, no...' So I'm glad she wasn't.

Anyway, EXCELLENT work, I just LOVE the last line.

I really hope we'll see more ST from you soon, I'll review all of it!
xlawa chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I literally screamed out loud when you said it was Johanna, then I was like OH GOD THANK YOU ITS NOT.

That would of been so amazing yet so UGH.

I liked what you did better xD

Good job :)