Reviews for Anorexia's Worst Nightmare
Leah The Mermaid chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Well, if someone is insulted by this, then please don't be offended by what I'm going to say. I am in treatment for my struggle with anorexia right now, and I frankly thought this was a nice little break from the hurting. I don't think I could respect this story if it was written by anyone who hadn't experienced an ED. Sometimes when I start freaking out, I actually picture Molly Weasley giving me the "self-esteem speech." So...thank you for that. Really :)
m chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I don't know if you are still battling anorexia but if you are, please remember that you can win this fight. Stay strong! :)
PerSonNee chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Hahaha! I just love it! Molly is soooo funny! :)
Tosca's Prayer chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
oh my god this is hilarious.
Ellie Clemons chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Hahahaha i LOVE this! OMG its to funny :) ha mrs weasley would freak out thinking that her son didnt finish his SECOND HELPING and think he's anorexic :) lol good job!
SummerSnowflakes15 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
LOL! What kind of looser would be freaking out over this story? It is really good.
Lizzy Lovegood chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Haha, this was really clever. For a bit there, I thought Ron really was anorexic. Then, I thought, "Wait, no, this is Ron we're talking about." :p

Awesome story!
LunalitSol chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Dude, just dropping in to say that i loved this as well as all the other fics of yours i favorited. This was hilarious. Terrific job. Cheers!
Clulesschic chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Heehee...that was cute.

I kept on giggling throughout the whole story.

Very nice fic.

I usually dont read fics that doesn't revolve around boy/boy slash. But, this fic is centered around Ron, who is my fav. character, and I'm glad that I decided to read it.

Thanks for making me laugh. :]
mrsfigg22 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
That was absolutely adorable! I've never really reviewed before, even though I beg for them myself, but I finally got around to reading some fanfiction and commenting on it(proud!). I just love Molly Weasley and envy anyone who can write her well (I struggle so she remains sadly, bland). So of course I bow down to you. Ron as an anorexic, what a thought!

Also, I read your comment, and, frankly, the same thing has happened to me all the time. It gets pretty frustrating. But, if you still have the idea, I give you complete approval to write it, and write it better! I believe that it happens occasionally and is not plagiarism. This is the world of fanfiction, let's face it, not everything is 100% original or new (and is it really "unoriginal" if you had the idea before I published?)... I'm sure you'll be able to do it in a completely new way! Plus, I promise I'll review that one as well...maybe we can compare notes or something!
Geek Squared 1307 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
This is a very funny story. Mrs. Weasley always makes me laugh, too. Great job!

G.S.1307
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
lol
bre chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
omg i loved this

i have also found it funny how molly molly-coddles her kids

if i was in this situation id probably fall down crying...

lol

oh and i also like ur current display pic
Bearer of Christ chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Very fuuny.

I enjoyed it a lot!

:D

Your Fan,

Bearer of Christ
True Queen Of Chaos chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I liked it, I dont think it made fun of anorexia at all.

Very cute, dont mess with molly!