Reviews for Anorexia's Worst Nightmare
Leah The Mermaid chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Well, if someone is insulted by this, then please don't be offended by what I'm going to say. I am in treatment for my struggle with anorexia right now, and I frankly thought this was a nice little break from the hurting. I don't think I could respect this story if it was written by anyone who hadn't experienced an ED. Sometimes when I start freaking out, I actually picture Molly Weasley giving me the "self-esteem speech." So...thank you for that. Really :)
m chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I don't know if you are still battling anorexia but if you are, please remember that you can win this fight. Stay strong! :)
Skinandbones chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
That's so fucking insulting. You have absolutly no idea how difficult this was for me to read. I pressed on this story by accident and was horrified that you can take this so lightly. You have no idea what it's like to suffer from this. You should be ashamed. You made me feel like what I have isn't important. It is.
PerSonNee chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Hahaha! I just love it! Molly is soooo funny! :)
Tosca's Prayer chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
oh my god this is hilarious.
Ellie Clemons chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Hahahaha i LOVE this! OMG its to funny :) ha mrs weasley would freak out thinking that her son didnt finish his SECOND HELPING and think he's anorexic :) lol good job!
SummerSnowflakes15 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
LOL! What kind of looser would be freaking out over this story? It is really good.
Lizzy Lovegood chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Haha, this was really clever. For a bit there, I thought Ron really was anorexic. Then, I thought, "Wait, no, this is Ron we're talking about." :p

Awesome story!
LunalitSol chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Dude, just dropping in to say that i loved this as well as all the other fics of yours i favorited. This was hilarious. Terrific job. Cheers!
Clulesschic chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Heehee...that was cute.

I kept on giggling throughout the whole story.

Very nice fic.

I usually dont read fics that doesn't revolve around boy/boy slash. But, this fic is centered around Ron, who is my fav. character, and I'm glad that I decided to read it.

Thanks for making me laugh. :]
mrsfigg22 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
That was absolutely adorable! I've never really reviewed before, even though I beg for them myself, but I finally got around to reading some fanfiction and commenting on it(proud!). I just love Molly Weasley and envy anyone who can write her well (I struggle so she remains sadly, bland). So of course I bow down to you. Ron as an anorexic, what a thought!

Also, I read your comment, and, frankly, the same thing has happened to me all the time. It gets pretty frustrating. But, if you still have the idea, I give you complete approval to write it, and write it better! I believe that it happens occasionally and is not plagiarism. This is the world of fanfiction, let's face it, not everything is 100% original or new (and is it really "unoriginal" if you had the idea before I published?)... I'm sure you'll be able to do it in a completely new way! Plus, I promise I'll review that one as well...maybe we can compare notes or something!
Geek Squared 1307 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
This is a very funny story. Mrs. Weasley always makes me laugh, too. Great job!

G.S.1307
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
lol
bre chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
omg i loved this

i have also found it funny how molly molly-coddles her kids

if i was in this situation id probably fall down crying...

lol

oh and i also like ur current display pic
Bearer of Christ chapter 1 . 2/22/2008