Reviews for Demon Storm, Shinobi Rain
thor94 chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
It's really strange.
Action take in shippuden era, naruto would notice easily that voice is kyubi :
red chakra, fact he call naruto "kit".
One: you forget that and create big contradiction.
Two: You choose alternate universe where naruto never encounter the fox.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/26/2013
what a great fic so far rate it a 10 wounder what naruto looks like
OnewingedAngel118 chapter 10 . 9/4/2011
:-bd nce!
Orannis4 chapter 10 . 2/9/2011
Thank you for the update -smiles- i am happy to see more of this story. Your fan Orannis4
Nargus chapter 6 . 1/30/2011
Yay for Bat the hell out no Jutsu! XD
yoshiguy123 chapter 10 . 1/13/2011
Hey there, I am currently up to chap 7 and I have noticed that you talk about people not reviewing very much and this upsets me greatly. This story is amazing, I am completely immersed in it and can't believe you aren't getting more reviews. Anyway I would just like to say that I really appreciate the effort you put in to each chapter and will always be eager to read the next :) Ty for the great read.
Shuriyaki-San chapter 10 . 8/31/2010
OMG SO AWESOME. Loved the part at the end where Naruto comes back in an egg. Very creative. Update soon!

Shuri-san, out
Shuriyaki-San chapter 5 . 8/30/2010
Ennalight chapter 10 . 8/25/2010
YAY! Naruto is alive!

Sorry I'm just happy that Naruto is alive.

And I have a question for you. Where are team 10 (choji, shikamaru and ino) and asuma?

And also is itachi already dead? Again sorry I'm curious about sasuke and sakura. Until the next chapter.
Ennalight chapter 9 . 8/25/2010
What? Please no Naruto can't die. He is just to strong to die. When Hinata said Naruto at the end I really started to cry. :'(
lovelesskyuubi chapter 10 . 7/24/2010
Nice your a great author and I truly enjoyed the story so far.
Chris chapter 9 . 8/9/2009
So far i have enjoyed this story. The timeline is a little confusing but overall i think that you have done a good job. I can't wait for the future chapters.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/6/2009
So far I've really liked the story, it's quite interesting...
D-Chan3 chapter 9 . 5/30/2009
This story is so cool! I must say that I am impressed. I just hope that you will let Naruto have a positive outcome and let him live. I would like to see him as transformed into the 9 tailed fox, but able to switch back into the human form. I would keep Youko as separate and not integrate her into him or he could have released her on that final attack.

Man! I can't wait to read about what happens next!
fresh prince1 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
i was wondering if the story is finished or if there is more to it and if there is i hope u update it