Reviews for Miranda's Longlost Sister
pyrohottie chapter 2 . 9/19/2005
update ths story soon

also please e-mail me when you update
Bronz chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
a long lost sister? that's pretty stupid. but its still quite good, i think if u wrote another plot it would be even better.
CrystalRain chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
hey ummmm that thing with Gordo and Lizzie was like uh something 7 year olds would do... and otherwise the story was just kinda blah... i'm not saying i have writing talent cuz i dont but there is hardly any genuine humor in this story...

even tho it isnt under humor but if you copied from the Boy Meets World episode you could at least try to make it funnier without stealing their lines!

and question: why is it under romance? Miranda and Amanda dont fall in love do they?
Rabid Miss Padfoot chapter 2 . 1/21/2002
very original, i lamp it
Random Reviewer chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
Hey, I liked this story. Who gives a hoot bout the Boy Meets World thing anyways? I liked the Lizzie/Gordo plot.

Random Reviewer
Sarah Embry chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
Well! That definitely reminded me of an episode of Boy Meets World!
chocolate candyforgot to sign in chapter 2 . 1/9/2002
wat boy meets world episode?i have seen every one and i dont remember one like this
Britt chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
Hey Mr. B.C,

I thought it was a cute story. I read what others had to say about it, and if that Dani girl didn't mention it was from Boy Meets World, no one else probably would have noticed.

Dani probably watches way too much TV.
thechaosdiva chapter 1 . 1/7/2002
Dude, you totally ganked that from Boy Meets World.
Kay chapter 1 . 1/7/2002
My God... that was... LAME. Plus ya stole that from 'Boy Meets World' what couldn't think up your own lines and jokes? That's just sad...
Haley J. The Bat chapter 1 . 1/7/2002
The first step to having a tolerable, and mostly good, fic is to make the plot and dialoge true to the characters. You need to work on this skill.

HJtheB
Leby2001 chapter 2 . 1/7/2002
cool story! keep it up with others, i like ur writing style.
Leby2001 chapter 2 . 1/7/2002
cool story! keep it up with others, i like ur writing style.
HAA chapter 2 . 1/7/2002
that was good
Leby2001 chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
can u say total knock off? this sound exactly like that one episode of boy meets world where shawn and jack have to share a room. the lizzie gordo part was cool, but try not to completely copy stuff like that.