Reviews for Lost Lamb
Tamagoakura chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
Your A/Ns are way too long and rambling. Get to the point and get done; this is a story, not your blog. Also, you put yourself down too much. It's like, how do you expect the reader to like your work when you even don't? You need to sell yourself but you're just convincing me that you suck. Also, the fact that you feel the need to explain what I just read makes me think you can't write. If you ever find yourself having to explain plot points, you need to rewrite.

The plot idea was interesting but I'm going to be dropping this.
Animemaniagirl chapter 11 . 5/16/2012
I love these little chapter couplets. 3 I heard you were taking requests. I'm not sure if I have to be really specific about it, and I think you get lots of requests, right, lol? But the ones I'm most interested in seeing are ... Kurai and the Hatter ;) They are like my favorite pairing together besides Alexiel and Rosiel (yeah, I know that might seem weird considering they are siblings, but then again, Sara and Setsuna are siblings, too). i find the Hatter, Belial, to be ... really eccentric, haha. In some stories, I see Belial classified as neither male or female, but in others people choose to refer to as "she" or "he". Honestly, I'm not sure. It seems Belial was supposed to have grown into a woman had he/she allowed nature to take its' course. I don't mean to get graphic, but it is alluded in the manga that Belial has the lower parts of a woman, but he/she doesn't have breasts, so i guess he/she is still somewhere inbetween? And I just can't wrap my head around his/her obsession with Lucifer... I mean, he/she only loves him cause he hates her so much. Belial even said it before ... if he were to love her/him one day, the feelings she/he has for him would disappear. I could go on forever on this topic, sorry lol.

Hmm ... who else? I have always wondered if Kurai's love for Setsuna was requited. That's another pairing I wouldn't mind seeing.
yume girl 91 chapter 11 . 11/9/2011
Very nice.

Keep on writing! o
Chuchutu chapter 11 . 11/9/2011
I am truly grateful for you doing this for me. I'm also sorry for not getting to read it as soon as you posted it. I felt that it deserved my full attention when I read it. I really mean it when I say thank you for writing this for me.
Kiku Kat Honda chapter 11 . 11/7/2011
Oh yay! Love you!
yume girl 91 chapter 10 . 10/17/2010
Lolz! That was cute! C: okay, moi will wait patiently for her request! Love the last line 'specially!
Chuchutu chapter 10 . 10/17/2010
After all this time I still love your stories and still follow this one especially and I'm still waiting for kurai to be luci's bride but I shall wait for as long as it takes and enjoy what you give in the mean time ten fresh baked plates of review cookies for you... Ja
can I have a new username chapter 10 . 10/16/2010
xD Hi~

C: The ending's awesome xD
can I have a new username chapter 9 . 2/19/2010
Can you do a Voice/Kurai?

otherwise, I loved all those little drabbleys. GO HAREM! :D
yume girl 91 chapter 9 . 12/24/2009
Thank you! Oh...little Mika got rejected! Hafta love Raphie's teasing: "Well, did you at least use your tongue?"

Classic. ;) you still taking requests? After of course the ones you already have to do...I'd like a RazielxKurai! :D
yume girl 91 chapter 8 . 12/24/2009
OMG! Kira and the nose bleed! ;)
yume girl 91 chapter 7 . 12/24/2009
I can definitely imagine Sara thinking this sort of thing...poor Kurai.
yume girl 91 chapter 6 . 12/24/2009
Made me giggle. ;)
KinkyEyepatchShit chapter 8 . 12/17/2009
AHAHA, oh my god that's so cute and naughty. I'm so glad to see another drabble from you~

P.S I would have thought Kurai would've had more innocent panties too. Lace, huh. Kids these days, growin' up so damn fast.

Kiku Kat Honda chapter 6 . 8/22/2009
I love this story!

Though that last chapter... I still can't stop laughing

This is great!