Reviews for Matters of the Heart
Danaa chapter 10 . 11/2/2009
Oh, my. This... cuts dep and hurts.

Will there be more soon? Please?
hotdean1 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I really loved this story and have been waiting for your update like, forever. I hope you continue this, please. It's killing me to know what happens. Please! :(
spootycup chapter 10 . 2/10/2009
oh my gosh... i mean wow... the emotional pain, the physical pain... you have it all... there is so much that needs to be said and i don't know how you will fix it but it needs to be fixed so PLEASE write soon
hotdean1 chapter 10 . 1/26/2009
i have been waiting for the continuation of this for months and now that it is here i cannot get enough of it. it is heartbreaking. i love hurtdean whether physical or emo especially from sam. i sometime love angsty/emo/protective/strong sam for a change. of course, towards his brother. please do not let me wait for months again. this just keeps getting better. great job!
zuimar chapter 10 . 1/26/2009
Ahh, those flashbacks were really bittersweet! Good job!
Medic04 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
read it on live journal. awesome fic. You do know it's screaming for an continuation!
V.R. Jennings chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Very good and very well written. I like it! Keep up the good work!
Medic04 chapter 8 . 6/8/2008
Couldn't remember if I put this story on my alert list! It's by far my favorite and I'm dying for chapter 10!
Medic04 chapter 9 . 5/16/2008
OMG! You really should be writing the book's for Supernatural! Can't wait for the next chapter. I'm dieing to read it! Keep up the awesome work!
domina420 chapter 9 . 3/30/2008
i love this story and i cant wait to see what happens next
mArieXbLackxSN7 chapter 9 . 3/24/2008
Excellent work so far. I look forward to reading the rest!
banana4dean chapter 9 . 3/23/2008
NO come back soon please. Update, update, update, update, update! Dean cannot die thinking Sam chooses Jess over him. OMG! I'm crying tears galore right now. Dean's last thought was to wish for Sam to be happy...*more tears* Damn Hazale's evil.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 9 . 3/23/2008
OMG!

so heartbreaking and emotional hun!

OMG your awesome hun!

aw

this is such an awesome fic, youve got such unique and AMAZING idea shun

omg-“Dean…no,” Sam choked out, he tried to sound stronger, more affirmative, but that resigned look in his brother’s eyes, a look he knew he was to blame for, shattered his already broken heart and he couldn’t seem to find his voice.

it choked me up hun xx

omg...you are awsome x

thank you hun!
domina420 chapter 8 . 3/13/2008
omg i cant wait for the next one!
timetowaste247 chapter 8 . 3/13/2008
Deliciously evil. I love then the villain does this type of thing.