Reviews for Shichi Go Ichi San
Vivi007Nee chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
UGYAAH! OHMIGRACIOUS! Yes, that was fabulous. - I, too, am a big fan of both Twins x Haru and Kyo x Haru...Heehee. Very nice. I really don't have anything constructive to say about this fic-I laughed, I (nearly) cried. It was a good 'un.
staidwaters chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I've never seen this series, but I love the fics it's spawned. So utterly delightfully cute. I enjoyed the look into their future here...any chance this might spawn a sequel? (puppy dog eyes...)
nipaaaakun chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
good work that was a lovely twins/haruhi fic.
Midnight Secret chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I really enjoyed this story... I truly love Haruhi with all the people from the host club except for Honey and Tamaki (weird huh?). This was a great story, loved it!
Madame Degrassi 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
very cute fic i love twin/haruhi fics
Luna xxienox chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
write more please :3
twilightm00n chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
cute.
OyaSUMi-heart chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
cutee~! but since when was Kaoru, Haruhi's senpai..?

and what? Eclair is not a wonderful woman. -.-" heh. that's just my opinion though. ;
Kuro Nagaski River chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
I liked the letter from Hikaru. That was very funny.
Avalon Estel chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
So cute! It was very plausibly done and funny in the same vein as the series. I especially liked Hunny's whining from South America and Tamaki's pleading for rescue. Well done, and thank you for the laugh! :)
Lost strawberrii vampire chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
hey there just finishded reading your story and it was great i really hope that u will continue it it's great

your reader strawberry vampire
Blowing Raspberries chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
lkfjdr;lkg;dflkjgdflkgjlkhgj

ILY.

8D

I simply adore Ouran High School Host Club. I remember I thought it was yaoi. Haha. That's why I never actually bothered to check it out, until two years later. Pfft.

Yeah.

It's awesome. And I'm totally in love with Haruhi/twins pairing.

So anyways. I loved this. Everyon's personality is in tact. They're not OOC. And gosh.

it's just super fantabulous.

urgh. I suck at writing reviews (they're so awkward xD). Haha, sorry bout that.

love, brooke.
KinKitsune01 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
That was great. This is an awesome idea for a story, I really hope you can continue it. I'd read it, for sure.
jayanx chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
I love it, and it makes me realize I should read something other than M all the time. Sweet, and funny, and the part with Karu brought happy tears to my eyes. Just perfect.
sasukegirl4 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008