Reviews for Greetings From The Farplane
alasweneverdo chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Re: his death-I always did find it ridiculous that he somehow climbed up AND down a frigging mountain while slowly dying. So that bit amused me.
howling-wolf628 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
That was hilarious!

"I have to go smash a certain ex-Guardians karaoke machine before I go completely insane." xD Auron rulez!

This was actually the first Final Fantasy fanfic I've read. I read your Naruto stories and thought they were awesome and decided to go for your Final Fantasy stories as well :)
Ophelia Meadows chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Omg. This is so funny! Your fanfic is full of WIN! :)
JTX1000 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Hehe, oh man that was funny, still laughing now actually. A brilliant and hilarious take on the most badass character from one of my favourite games :D I especially liked that bit about his 'Sexual Escapades': 'I don't think that's what Jecht meant by "Take care of him"' xD Too true
Jessica chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Oh my god. That was so freaking hilarious! Thanks a bunch for writing this! I have never laughed so much in my nearly 16 years of life. And a lot of this makes sense A LOT. Again, thanks for writing this.

Fan of FFX,

lisalo chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Lol, both Squareenix and fanfictioners just spoil the best characters (Amarant and Freja for FF9 examples)- It was nice of you to write this
AuronLu chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Parts of it were funnier than other parts, and the funniest parts were things like Jecht's karaoke!

Some of his rants seem to be a matter of "eye of the beholder" though, enough that it's more like reading a political rant, which isn't usually that funny. E.G. I don't read/write the yaoi stuff and think most Auron ships don't have a scrap of evidence, but I can see several points in the game where the normally taciturn Auron is completely overwrought on Braska's behalf, enough to justify reading (unrequited?) love into Auron's outbursts.

Anyway, it might be even funnier if you were more over the top. (Example: "You're wrong. All of you. Dead wrong, if you'll pardon the pun. I only ever had eyes for Kimahri.")
Rujja00 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
*Dies from laughter* Omgosh! That first part of the fanfic one was great! This made me laugh every moment! You should do one from Jecht's pov XD
Ceres 82.1 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008 was quite funny..good job!