Reviews for Weather Friends
heredia chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
interesting but weirdo, how zack could pretend his friend while he always spreading dirty rumors behind Sephiroths back
quali chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Sephiroth is portrayed as crazy so often, it's good to see him human sometimes. Nice fic.
MoonlightTyger chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Aw, this is so cute D Zack's so awesome
Dana-Lith chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
very nice work.
CornCob chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
aww, I love Zack's misunderstanding of "Fair Weather Friend." He's so dang cute, and I love Seph accusing him of using a horrible pun. Zack is just such a sweet heart;concerned that maybe he has been upsetting Seph because he had a family and all.

Yet another adorable fiction you have produced. I really don't know HOW you manage to write so many of them, and make them each so different.
NoBuddy chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
You might take me as harsh again, but I'll say it anyway. Hasn't Sephiroth himself, by any chance, been a fair weather friend to Genesis and Angeal? I mean his two best friends are 'deteriorating', duh! and he's just moping away and hurting and feeling betrayed? I mean that's how you react when your best friends are rotting away? I think not! It has to be Zack, even in the canon, someone who didn't even know Genesis, nor Sephiroth too well, who encourages him to not think bad about his friends and to not give up on them to the very end? Isn't that heartwrenching? What kind of friend HE has been? Not to mention what Ardwynna so rightly says, that it's been Sephiroth himself who did the ultimate betrayal in the end. And don't say he was under Jenova's influence. For all we know, Genesis and Angeal might have been under it too, even if it could have been weaker on them, so it's not the best excuse.

Sephiroth was weak. He should have shouted all these words in Genesis' face, maybe that would have shoved some sense in his clouded mind. What about if he, when they met in the Sector 8 reactor, would have grabbed Genesis by the shoulders and told him he loved him anyway and he wouldn't give up on him, the way you made him tell Zack other times? What would have happened? We'll never know, as he didn't do it.

You just don't get me wrong. Sephiroth has always been my favourite character long before Squeenix even came out with Genesis and Angeal. He still is.
Zomfi chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Reminds me of another photography in the game. Was it intended ? A bad weather friend, that's interesting
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Are you trying to kill me before CC is out! XD

Oh man, once again Seph's humanity comes through so heart-breakingly clear. This is so going on my favorites. ;_;
1wngdngl chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
So...So SAD !_! Now I'll have to read something else so I don't mope about it ;) I don't suppose that T&D-verse story'll be updated soon? *puppy eyes*

But yeah, it is cool to see those ideas in story form. Gives you a better feel for if they sound right. Too bad we had to embarrass poor Seph to do it...o-o

So, I've been thinking more about Gen, and his motives. Sometimes, there seems to be this idea that "I must do something huge and earthshaking; otherwise there's no point." This sort of fear, that he just won't be good enough, important enough, do anything to really change things. The idea that no one will remember you, that /nothing/ will have been different because you existed, that you might as well have not been at all. This...oblivion...is, frankly, frightening. Left unchecked, it can lead to a sort of paranoia, where every action must be earth shattering just to make sure it matters. And, while we hope that such people will direct their activities toward something beneficial, even being infamous might seem better than being forgotten. It's possible, toward Seph, there's an idea of "So you don't have much of a past, but at least you have a future. A hundred years from now, when we're gone, it won't matter who grew up where, but people will still remember you." This quest for continued importance, for permanance, for...immortality, if you will, is part of what "godhood" is all about.

And I've said /way/ too much again. XD
Kazaam chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I really like this one.

Oh man, that was such an awful pun! LOL. And it was amusing that Zack didn't know what fair weather friend meant. Actually, I remember that it wasn't too long ago that I didn't really know, either. XD

LOL the snowboarding. That's the best image ever! XD

It's so sad that Seph can't really think of Angeal or Genesis without having to think of their betrayal, especially when they were such good friends. It's good that he knows Zack would always be there for him. Yay for Zack being a rainy day man!
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Aww, this is so sweet! I like the thought of Sephiroth on a snowboard!

I love your friendship stories!

Excellent work!
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
There's that little bit of pre-emptive hurting in knowing that Sephiroth is the one who does the eventual betraying, for all that he likes tossing the word 'traitor' around.