Reviews for An Act Of Care
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
hey! please continue this! just one more chapter of the aftermath! I know this was written a long time ago but please
Jennie-Blossom chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
How sad. This was good.

Do you know what is sadder? You'll never update this story. The world will never know who dies, who shot everyone, and we'll never know if Helga's okay or if she even tells Arnold I love you.

I really want you to update this. And I hope the future version of yourself can see how good this story was, this story you wrote years back. There is not a better time than the present! Make time for things like this. Make time for writing! Get back into it! Because you have a gift.

In conclusion, I will put this in my favs in hoping you will continue. Please hear our cries! Please fill our need for an update! Brink back your old life and start writting! Do it! Just do it. Because this is good and all you're doing it wasting it. Don't waste! Update and everyone will be happy, including you.

I loved this story and I will be looking foward to seeing an update.
KittyKatluv chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
i want another chapter! i want to c Arnold get vengeance of the shooters!
HalfaThought chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
love it! whens ch 2 comin out?
Wendy chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Not bad for a first timer_ I think you should add another part to it, about what happens afterwards.
Keep on writing!
Love,
Wendy
RavenEyes chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
I so cried. This was so sad! Please write more of it...I just can't stop crying!
Eve4000 chapter 1 . 7/28/2002
HURRY, GIRL, HURRY! I WANNA SEE IF HELGA DIES AND ARNOLD GETS VENGENCE! HURRY!
Stacy chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
ok i'm on the brink of crying my heart out here. That was brilliant! please write more! i beg you! PLEASE!
Yami Dragoness chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
really good! imma go read the other one now!
Gemma chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
I'm almost glad I've got a cold...at least I had a tissue box besides me *sniff* That story was great but very very very sad :*(
jayman chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
...that was awesome! please write a second part please!
70808 chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
OMG they way you described how Arnold and Helga felt, your words well moved me. I cried, I shed tears, honestly, I couted four run down my cheek. The only of fanfiction that has made me cry was "The Lamb Thats Blushes With A Ribbon". That's only one other fanfiction! You have talent, don't ever, ever waist it.

KitKat
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
*lets out breath she was holding* Gah! Poor helga!
l.h.o.o.q chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
No, you don't deserve to get flamed for killing characters! It wasn't a senseless death, well yes, it was, but no flames.

I have ideas alright, but please continue? :)
Dramagirl310 chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
Its so sad. But it is good.