Reviews for Just Mark
KissTheBoy7 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Adorable. Heartwreching. Mark abuse. ILOVEIT. Well done!
probablyawful chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Aw, poor Mark. I would love to have a friend like him:) And he wouldn't be Just Mark to me. You captured him well here!
Majestik Moose chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Very powerful story.

Blew me right out the window .
Mini-Chobi chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
O.O Marky...!
Romantic Dragon chapter 1 . 12/1/2007

That was really powerful.
DaybyDay chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
I've never been able to say a story has blown me away, but this one has. Wow. I'm speechless. Absolutely, positvely speechless. You achieved more than I've ever worked for, lol.
Leondra chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Wonderful. Depressing, but wonderful, with Mark's thoughts on how everybody seemed to break their promises to him and forgetting about him oming back in the end; and how Collins' lateness changed what was meant to be a cry for help into an actual suicide. In the end, all I can say is "Poor Mark!"
GradGrl chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
You need to do a follow up to this story! It's great and I'm dying to know if Mark actually dies or does Collins save him and if not how does every react
pucktofaerie chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
OMG! That was...whoa. Heavy, dark, all of the above...just, whoa. Beautiful writing. Keep up the great work.
brattax23 chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
Wow. Very sad. Very good.
madmax160 chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
Super sad story, but a good one. Well thought out, I agree that Mark feels alone and rejected.
Alia1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
*blinks* well, that was sad. That was terribly sad.

Very well written though.

What's not to be proud of? That was an intense fic. Very good.

*blinks again* shock still has me. I'll be able to respond coherently in a second.

better. Now, that was very well done, well thought through too. Props to you.

*sobs* POOR MARK!
mo chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
You know, I've been going through all of the Rentfics over the past few days (new saw the show last . .NOW!) and it's been kind of depressing how many times people write about Mark crying. I can take all of the other characters crying, doing drugs, being generally miserable and angsty, but whenever it's with Mark.*sniff* I want to hug him! Damn you for being so true to character!

Just in case you can't tell whether this is a good or bad 's good. Definitely good. :-)
Soli chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
please please please please make a sequal!
Sigh-cology chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
I love this! Poor Mark.. you get into his head so well. One of the best short fics I've read so far... keep writing!