Reviews for Biology
Very good. Love the picture of the cubs. Thanks.
Madeleine chapter 3 . 5/26
Pat, I was rereading this story and I wanted to mention I really enjoy this look at the scientist in Spock here. It is especially obvious comparing the inquisitive biologist here with the Spock that goes with the naturalist in Home Is The Salior. I always thought it was interesting the only "study" Spock does is nature related even though everyone else tried to get him to do something more research and intellectual driven. I wonder if the career Spock could do after Starfleet is naturalist or at least something that would let him be out in nature more
that a college professor.
Isolde Jansma chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
Oh, this is such a joy, and I laughed so much. What a wonderful, wonderful story. Thank you.
quaff chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
I loved it. Thanks for writing it.
scwusa chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Loved this story as all your fiction
Linvalay chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
i really enjoyed this, i'm in a bit of a young spock kick right now and your stories fit the bill!
penny wishes chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
Loved it!
Carriewhowasreading chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
Thank you again for the best way for me to spend time recovering from medical procedures. The Star Trek universe is the best way to get a renewed sense of hope.
Saavikam69 chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
Look mother your crocuses have bloomed. For a genius he's thick.
TOSoldtimer chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
I loved it. Spock hiding behind his bangs, evesdropping on his parents, denying being in a stage - wow! And the sehlat tornado. Glad I only raised kittens and Siberians. They were bad enough.

But this story reminds me of "To Begin Again". Please, please, please write the sequel. The suspense is driving me nuts!
celticmuse chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
Well written and excellent characterizations, but the "mystery" of Vulcan biology is never resolved leaving the reader unsatisfied.
LettieM chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
Great chapter. The dialog, the characterizations of Sarek, Amanda, and Spock, all ring true. And it seems totally in character for Sarek to choose not to share certain information about Vulcan biology with his wife. After all, years later, he failed to tell her about his heart condition because "there was nothing you could have done."

This is a fun, terrific story. Love it!
Lori Jean chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
Thank you again for a peek into Spock's childhood.
Ogunquit chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
I very much enjoyed this story. It has an 'insiders' feeling to it - as if the author has actually lived in a Vulcan household. Of course that's impossible, but the author has such a wonderful imagination and has been gifted with the ability to share it so clearly with the rest of us.
LettieM chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Great story! I love the way you've written the dialog between Sarek, Spock, and Amanda, and how you've portrayed the relationship between Sarek and Amanda and Spock and Amanda in particular. The vision of the sehlat cubs after their exploration of the kitchen at the end of the third chapter is hysterical. Outstanding writing!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »