Reviews for The Mjolnir
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 13 . 5/7/2009
Oh this was awesome! It realy felt like it was part of the books, your characterisations were amazing :)
Nana56 chapter 13 . 1/8/2009
Aw, honey, this was frikkin' magnificent! Such a well done fic and the characters were so very true it was amazing.

Sorry, I didn't review every chapter, but I was kind of on a roll. :D Just know that I loved every word!

You guys rock!
It'sTimeToDance chapter 13 . 12/26/2008
Awesome fic
Zilchtastic chapter 13 . 12/12/2008
As you've no doubt heard already (exactly a hundred TIMES already, from the look of it): this was awesome. Well and truly awesome.

All the character voices were practically pitch-perfect; I felt like I was reading a bit of the books. It was exciting, funny, and absolutely great.

Thanks for the hours of entertainment! Now that I know there's good fic for this series, I'll have something to hold me over until the fourth book comes out.
WonderWithMe chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Ooh, hindsight is a bitch. You've captured the boys really well. Good work.
myselfonly chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Firstly, sorry i wasn't reviewing this chapter by chapter. Poor form, i know, but I'm making up for it now!

Firstly, I love your Leandros fics as much as i love your Winchesters, and that is muchly. Second, I liked the norse folklore in this one. I'm a bit of a sucker for folklore anyway and you managed something pretty original here. Nice work my sweet.

Thirdly:

claps delightedly

I liked!

MyselfOnly
Johnny-on-the-spot chapter 13 . 8/11/2008
Oh please tell me a sequel is in the works? I just found the fic but I loved it! :D
parisindy chapter 13 . 8/10/2008
great chapter hope you write more cal stories
LadyVic chapter 6 . 8/4/2008
Very cool idea for the legend in the story. I'm not familiar with it at all and you're doing a good job of giving just the right amount of info to make it interesting and impress the reader with its importance without turning it into a lecture. Robin is also very in character. I'm enjoying the interactions between all three.

This is great. I feel like I'm reading one of the books.
Rachelly chapter 13 . 8/3/2008
Great story! I really loved how you wrote Cal and Niko and the story line was great too! I loved all the brotherly parts...especially when Cal was hurt and Niko was by his side, helping him all the way. You write them beautifully...so true to character and I enjoyed reading every word! Thanks for sharing your creative genious with us! Hope you continue writing the Leandros brothers! You do them so well! Great job!
LadyVic chapter 5 . 8/3/2008
I hope I makde sense because I'm half stunod here. Loved the brotherly interaction here. The way Cal knows how his brother is doing from the small nuances of behavior was really nicely done. Once again a great chapter!
LadyVic chapter 4 . 8/3/2008
Really great job with this whole chapter. It's so tough to do an exciting and realistic action scene, especially with 4 characters in it, and you did such a good job with it. I could follow the action but it stayed exciting and had my eyes flying along the lines and picturing it all in my head. And then to follow it up with some brotherly angst and h/c...really good chapter.

Sleep is overrated. I need to read more.
LadyVic chapter 3 . 8/3/2008
I'm loving this. You've got their voices and the interaction with Robin rang true. I can't wait to find out what's up with this package.
Moriko-Demon chapter 13 . 8/3/2008
I LOVE Niko and Cal and their brother moments. Mhm. :]

Wonderful story! I'm extremely happy I found this, because now I have something to re-read while I'm waiting for book four. Great job, guys!
amy jonas chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
I'm impressed. This is the first fic I've read that I thought the author climbed into Rob Thurmans' head. You've got the voices of Cal and Niko down. I'm really excited to read the next chapter cauase not only is the story interesting but I can see the boys doing and saying everything.

Thanks