Reviews for Only One
kitkit11183 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
When it comes down to it, Takuya's importance is really hard to just label with one of those neatly printed stickers from society. This piece does a wonderful job in expressing the idea of romance without the mushiness and I truly appreciate that.
InDefenseOfOurDreams chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Awww! That's adorable! Also, your grammar is excellent and the story flows very nicely. Cuddos to that!
MelancholicRain chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Aw, that's so sweet, I love it ! All your Takuya&Kouji are just wonderful, really (:
Blaze Snow chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
You could just wtite one whole story instead of a bunch of oneshots

love ya loads

Fighter
exitingstageleftwiththebear chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I had almost given up on finding any good Digimon fanfiction, especially for my OTP, but this gives me hope that there are people in the fandom who can actually write and use grammar and evoke real emotion instead of preteen drama. Thank you so very, very much. This was very, very good, and stayed true to the characters. .

Exquisite.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Again, very sweet.
KeikoTakishita chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Okay. You've done it. I have officially become obsessed eith your writing. I am going through all of your digimon stories and reading all of them. They are fantastic. I love them so much, you have NO idea. I love Takouji and the way you write it. I would have never even dreamed up the ideas you have. You are the most talented one shot writer on this website.
sou-chan2000 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Wow.

This is such an amazing story! So sweet, simple, and lovely. I like your writing style and I like how you portrayed Kouji's attitude towards Takuya.

Btw, the last two lines really got me.

XD
xoxo Juniebug chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
First of all..gross, Junzumi! (Takumi forever!)

Now that that's out of my system, I want to say..this, like your other one-shots, is amazing. Like the reviewer before me said, you totally have Kouji and Takuya's personality "down to a T". You're really creative, too! All those scenes you make up..theyre so simple, but at the same time, totally obvious AND you don't make them sound cliche.

favorite author. i really have no choice.
Angel Spirit chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
I think I just might have to add you to my favorite author's list now. All three one shots that I have read from you, I've really enjoyed...you seem to have these two down to a T, and I also like how the last two I've read have been through Kouji's 'eyes' and that equals more points in my book. The small 'scenes' you had in here had me laughing, if only because once again, I could picture Takuya doing all of that w/out fail. I'm definitely keeping an eye on you, I really like what I'm seeing so far. -v
Monkeypies11 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I really liked this! it made me smile.
Harumon chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Got the characters down really well! D

*Looks at other stories*

...I'll be watching you... *slinks off*

xD