Reviews for Fealty
venus goddess chapter 6 . 3/19/2008
Oh i love chase scenes!
SinfulAngel chapter 6 . 3/19/2008
Okay, I'm officially an addict... Going a week without an update was horrid. I was checking back every day, hoping there'd be more... Then there was talk of a new chapter today, and I've been refreshing it every few hours, waiting. .

I am hooked. You're doing great. :)
cute-nekojin-kitty94 chapter 6 . 3/17/2008
good job. . .cant wait for the nxt chapter hope u update soon. . .
sasusakulover chapter 6 . 3/17/2008
Aww poor Sakura :P Sasuke isn't going to hurt her...much right? xD

awesome chap :)
10tealeaf chapter 6 . 3/17/2008
oh yes Orochimaru does have to wait doesn't he. oh i was at the edge of my seat in this chapter! the chase had me worried! and now poor(?) Sakura trapped in a little room with Sasuke. Beautifully written as always. Cant wait the the next installment

sign,

10tealeaf
clasp.at.front chapter 6 . 3/16/2008
Romantically possessive! D: Romantically insane! Yeah, there's some words that need unspacing. Including "Lyricsfrom" o.o

Wednesday's soon, and yay for Spring Break. This chapter's like.. a prelude of the action between the two of cat and mouse or something. Lookin' forward to 7.
BuBBLe Tea BaBe chapter 6 . 3/16/2008
Looking forward to the update wednsday,my spring break starts this coming week.I hope for some hot steamy smex,consensual hopefully...don't be naughty Sasuke lol,actually eiter way I'd love to see some more SasuSaku lovin'.It's really gettin good.
chibza chapter 6 . 3/16/2008
woo update soon!
pink-strawberries chapter 6 . 3/16/2008
evil sasuke is so awesome to read

your story is very provoking...and brilliant...please update soon!
DarkAngelRakell chapter 6 . 3/16/2008
well that was really cool and i loved it by the way
Miko-chan chapter 6 . 3/16/2008
I can truly feel the course of adrenaline as I read your opening paragraphs. It's already keeping me at the edge of my seat. SAKURA~! GO~~! XD

You described the battle scene with such gorgeous detail. My goodness, I really envy your skill.

And now, Sasuke is going to keep Sakura totally confined to her room. YOU-YOU JERK, Sakura will misinterpret this again! If you could just blurt out that she should just stay by his side, just say so~!

(But honestly, I really love possessive Sasuke. Ohohohoo~!)

Another great update from you! I'm getting addicted to this. XD
Whitney Rockafella chapter 6 . 3/16/2008
...-Runs to limewire* I need to get that song! xD

Haha, great chapter. Sasuke's...really scary. lol!

This story is so awsome! Fantastic job, update soon!
Melitza chapter 6 . 3/16/2008
Can't wait for frequent updates. This chapter was well done - the fight/flight was frantic and brutal, and Sasuke's utter possessiveness was creepy and yet with an undeniably sensual edge to it.

Can't wait to see more. I want some more possessive!dark!hawt!love! yes?
Goddess Psyche chapter 6 . 3/16/2008
Sasuke is such a meanie...
taffyz chapter 6 . 3/16/2008
aw, free and then captured...again...goshes, sasuke is so possessive...please continue! :)
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »