Reviews for Fealty
Laura-chan chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
OH :D very interesting chapter, I liked the fight It was sweet how Sasuke regained his sanity, with Sakura kissing the curse mark, good idea ;)
haliz chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
what a great fic

sasuke is loosing it right

waht a great fic

and is sakura married?
hrtSakura chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
Mm, I really like this story. You have great grammar and good word use, plus the story is awesome and going at a good pace, can't wait to see more of these chapters a.s.a.p

xoxo
clasp.at.front chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
hm. Read chapter one. It was so.. sad to where my heart and hands were cringing. Second chapter was just cruel. It seemed like a mute blur, when the story strolled to Sakura's happy dancing in the festival. :/ poor her.

And I'm looking forward to chapter 3. -thumbsup-
DarkAngelRakell chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
wow that was interesting
SE Uchiha chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
and it just gets darker! i'm really starting to love your writing style. the flow and detail of the fight was amazing! i can't wait to read more!
DarkAngelRakell chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
wow cant wait for the next chapter...
imanokie01 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
That was amazing. I can't waait for more. I love your style and the flow of the peice is wonderful. I really like how you portray Sasuke. :)
RedStrawberryAi chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Oh dear, do you have any idea how long it's taken me to find a decent fic on this site?

I wanted to say thank you, from the bottom of my heart, because yours is the best work I've read in quite some time.

I am so anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

Much love,

Pearl Drop Rain
RofS chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Whoaa. This was kinda creepy. Like, cweppy.

(I'm kinda sorta high, right now, if you hadn't noticed)

anyways.

so

nice.

it's, like, a chaptered fic?

yay!
synesthesiaFaerie chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Wow...Really angsty... I
cherryjubilee chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Intriguing, and love the Sasuke 't wait to see how it plays out...
Laura-chan chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
*Squeals* another story from you I like, I like :D Intriguing beginning, let's see if he meets Sakura next chapter ;)
SE Uchiha chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
wow, that was... dark. i can't wait to see where this story is going to go! :)
sexyinumama chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
woah..thats deep...

how often do u find a pink-haired person. of course sasuke's gonna get scared the...poop..out of him. pink hair isn't common! only 1 person in the naruto world (made by kishimoto) has that color. i would've flipped if I was sasuke. so he didn't kill the woman and his mark, or did he get the mark and leave the woman, or did he just run the heck out of there, like I think he did? Growin up tomboy has its ups and downs. only in 7th grade did I get actual female friends, and I'm in 9th. but Istill have my male buddies to talk to!
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17