Reviews for Fealty
Arigatou-Bee chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
This story breaks my heart. It's so damn beautifully horrifying. I really hope you'll update one day.
Millady chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
Where is the next chapter?

Best regards!
too addicted to fiction chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
Ahhh I know this hasn't been updated in a while but I constantly reread it - it's exciting, dark, terrifying, intriguing... Do you think you'll end up finishing it? I'd love you forever ;) Anyways, thanks for the great read!
Felicia0012 chapter 7 . 6/25/2012
This story is amazing :) One of the best! I'm really curious on what will happen next but. . it looks like you won't update anymore? Since the last you updated was ,like, 4 years ago :/ _ But I hope you will still update! I put this story in my favorites already, And, btw, I really like Possessive sasuke :)
angrypixels chapter 7 . 5/14/2012
This was good! Will u be updating it ever further?
saim chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
What happened to updating this amazing, heart breaking, beautiful-beautiful-beautiful story?

I almost wish you would end it in the next chapter (if you ever update, it was last updated in 2008, jeez, but I have absolutely no right to say that, I've done that many times) so that I don't have to put up with the AGONY of waiting to see how this will end.

Truly, one of the most beautiful pieces I've ever read.

I really hope that you update soon.
starsandbutterflies chapter 7 . 4/18/2012
aren't you going to finish this?
marie chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
..i am reading this extremly late! but please update it! its addictive!
Sibrael chapter 7 . 1/25/2012
It's nice to see a story where Sasuke doesn't solely live in caverns while with Orichimaru. Looking forward to the next update.
keiko-uchiha chapter 7 . 1/17/2012
i definitely enjoyed reading this! I love how sasuke is so possesive. This story is so well written. I look forward to reading your next chapter!
LLuNarEcLiPsE chapter 7 . 12/15/2011
You havent updated in like three years? Seriously? You need to like...now. This story is awesome.
Fantastical.Renaissance chapter 7 . 8/19/2011
Beautiful! I was really addicted to this fic and was reading it non-stop until this chapter... It was really great, it got me gripping the edge of my seat in anticipation. Do update soon! :D
The-Rosette-Wolf chapter 7 . 7/30/2011
omg you must continue. I am at the moment grounded and your stories are the only thing keeing me mentally sane. Noooot that im crazy but i really do love your stories sooo peelease update soon

Wolfey out .
Delicate Desires chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
This is an amazingly well-written story! I wish you would continue it, but the last update was almost three years ago. ): It was an interesting read while it lasted, though!
apenny12 chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
Whoa...that is literally the only coherent expression that comes to mind after reading the last 7 chapters. This is such an amazingly dark, deep story. I cab literally feel myself sinking into Sasuke's insanity as I read it. Amazing...you're writing is so detailed, you are able to draw the reader in and make them feel the emotions written. Outstanding job. Probably THE best writte SasuSaku story I have ever read. I mean that in all sincerity. I really hope you continue to update this. I HAVE to know how it ends!
256 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »