Reviews for Fealty
starsandbutterflies chapter 7 . 4/18/2012
aren't you going to finish this?
marie chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
..i am reading this extremly late! but please update it! its addictive!
Sibrael chapter 7 . 1/25/2012
It's nice to see a story where Sasuke doesn't solely live in caverns while with Orichimaru. Looking forward to the next update.
keiko-uchiha chapter 7 . 1/17/2012
i definitely enjoyed reading this! I love how sasuke is so possesive. This story is so well written. I look forward to reading your next chapter!
LLuNarEcLiPsE chapter 7 . 12/15/2011
You havent updated in like three years? Seriously? You need to like...now. This story is awesome.
Fantastical.Renaissance chapter 7 . 8/19/2011
Beautiful! I was really addicted to this fic and was reading it non-stop until this chapter... It was really great, it got me gripping the edge of my seat in anticipation. Do update soon! :D
The-Rosette-Wolf chapter 7 . 7/30/2011
omg you must continue. I am at the moment grounded and your stories are the only thing keeing me mentally sane. Noooot that im crazy but i really do love your stories sooo peelease update soon

Wolfey out .
Delicate Desires chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
This is an amazingly well-written story! I wish you would continue it, but the last update was almost three years ago. ): It was an interesting read while it lasted, though!
apenny12 chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
Whoa...that is literally the only coherent expression that comes to mind after reading the last 7 chapters. This is such an amazingly dark, deep story. I cab literally feel myself sinking into Sasuke's insanity as I read it. Amazing...you're writing is so detailed, you are able to draw the reader in and make them feel the emotions written. Outstanding job. Probably THE best writte SasuSaku story I have ever read. I mean that in all sincerity. I really hope you continue to update this. I HAVE to know how it ends!
DivineSunSHiNE chapter 7 . 7/3/2011
I really, really, really love this story. And I'm not sure if I ever reviewed and if I didn't, I don't know why considering how much I adore your work. Seriously, I can re-read your stuff all day. But this story- dear god I cannot get enough of it. Thus being I really, really hope you update this soon. The cliff hanger kills me inside and gah I wanna know what happens next really badly. So I hope that you do update soon, I cannot wait until you do! Thank you so much for all of your amazing work.
DespoticDeed chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
Love this story ;)

Hope you can update soon!
FlowersN'stars chapter 7 . 6/11/2011
This hasn't been updated since 2008? Nuuu! You must finish it please! It's so good o_o
Seirei no Ryuu chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I haven't read your story yet, but I did read the description. You said it was rated for violence. So that means the M-rated parts just truly means bloody gore right? Just checking to make sure. (I can't handle lemon fics yet, to be honest)
tearsofjoy159 chapter 7 . 3/17/2011
OMG this is amazing i got chills multiple times and i couldn't stop reading! Cant wait for next chapter!
Joele chapter 6 . 2/16/2011
sasuke's like an abusive controlling husband
250 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »