Reviews for Fealty
Joele chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
all i wanna know is orichimaru watching all this

u alll know how weird he is
Crimson Tranquility chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Hi BlueGreenApples!

I love this fic! I honestly have tried to really look for dark Sasuke x Sakura fics that aren't completely out of character and this one is just amazing!

Wonderful job on the detail and Sasuke's character! I also follow your other fic, Color Theory (which is awesome!) and I can't wait to read more for both fics!

This one is really great, as I've already said, and it would be awesome if you continued it because there really aren't a lot of good dark Sasuke x Sakura fics. Great job!
shinez4u chapter 7 . 12/2/2010
I love this story!

I just don't know what to expect next. Please oh please continue with this story!

I must know what happens next!

much thanks! ]
craizypet chapter 7 . 11/28/2010
what happened with the plagiarism thing? i missed it...

ok, loving this, really keen to find out what happens next... the only problem was that when i went to press the next chapter button, i realised that there was no next chapter... *pout* anyway, loving this sooooo much, and liking your sasuke heaps.

so mean with the cliffy though... so mean. leave us hanging... update soon!
craizypet chapter 6 . 11/28/2010
noooooooo! such a meanie sasuke.

btw, love you writing style, very... well, if i had to describe writing styles, i would have to compare them to writin fonts. your writing in my mind, is like those pretty, flowing neat fonts with the linked writing.
craizypet chapter 5 . 11/28/2010
ha ha! there we go! that was the sakura we were waiting for! hmm... i guess now we know where the ring more than likely came from!

but what will happen next? will sasuke catch up to her?
craizypet chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
hmmm... same as the other reviews i guess, but now i am so curious as to where that ring came from, and what sakura will do to escape... if she decides to escape.
craizypet chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
he he, loving it man, loving it.

wow, that is strange... me loving that sort of thing. i guess every girl loves it when the hero comes rushing in, and because you had already poytrayed sakura to being strong in the chapter before, and because this story is meant to show sasuke in good light (im guessing), i love it!
craizypet chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
ah, ok, now im not so hate sasuke. i like this one. he is good, in a bad way. a man making the most of a bad situation, and trying to protect someone he cares about and maybe, may i dare to say it, loves.
craizypet chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
now this, i really like. i am sorry, once again, i like reading about sasuke being in pain over what he did. same old same old reason from me, selfish, arrogant cocky insensitive blah blah blah...
Immortalfantasylover chapter 7 . 11/24/2010
Please update soon! This is very interseting!
TigerLilyette chapter 7 . 11/21/2010
yo you should continue this, it's pretty sick yo!
savyleec chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
I have already read the next chapter, and would review it, but I have already done so, and it wont let me do it again. So here is what I have to say: I have been waiting for over a year, for you to update this story, and I am going stir crazy, please for the sake of my sanity write more, please, please, please.
aquamarine-acaia chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
i know its been a long time but if your still on could you please write more? ill give you cyber cookies :D
omgsam chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
i liked thiiiiis!

ahaha, angry possessive jealous yadda yadda Sasuke is always fun !
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »