Reviews for Fealty
Immortalfantasylover chapter 7 . 11/24/2010
Please update soon! This is very interseting!
TigerLilyette chapter 7 . 11/21/2010
yo you should continue this, it's pretty sick yo!
savyleec chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
I have already read the next chapter, and would review it, but I have already done so, and it wont let me do it again. So here is what I have to say: I have been waiting for over a year, for you to update this story, and I am going stir crazy, please for the sake of my sanity write more, please, please, please.
aquamarine-acaia chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
i know its been a long time but if your still on could you please write more? ill give you cyber cookies :D
omgsam chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
i liked thiiiiis!

ahaha, angry possessive jealous yadda yadda Sasuke is always fun !
EbonyEye chapter 7 . 6/1/2010
Gogogogo! Orochimaru is an ass, and Sasuke is a mentally unstable fucker! Hehe, sorry, just had to say that.

Just wanted to say that I LOVE your writing. I have a lot of half finished fics that I just can't seem to be able to end. So, I admire you that you're able to complete so many!

Holy-crap-this-story-is-good chapter 7 . 5/17/2010
The name says it all. And I really, sincerely, hope that you WILL update even though you haven't for a year :(
thismachine chapter 7 . 3/17/2010
Wow, I really like this story. Write moar! :D :D :D
Beans Jelly chapter 7 . 3/14/2010
GOD after reading this story i feel so depressed...

but it's very dark and deep...please update soon..
Kohaku chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
I have a feeling you won't update this anymore. But still, it's awesome.
FaolanO.o chapter 7 . 2/23/2010
please please plese update! the last time you updated was 2 years ago! please update this story its really good! and i really wanna know whats gonna happen next! i feel so bad for Sasuke the poor bastards going insane! i love the fanfic so far! 3 XD . /_\
kaui chapter 7 . 2/22/2010
i'm on the edge of my seat! can't wait till the next chapter :D
kaui chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
WOW. i'm a huge fan of sasusaku, and let me just say, you are an awesome writer, and have got the dynamics of their relationship down. excellent job.
autumn4real chapter 7 . 2/8/2010
OMJ thatwas so intense. I couldn't stop reading it. please make another one i beg of you although i know it was published 2 years ago. PLEASE!
autumn4real chapter 1 . 2/7/2010