Reviews for Fealty
EbonyEye chapter 7 . 6/1/2010
Gogogogo! Orochimaru is an ass, and Sasuke is a mentally unstable fucker! Hehe, sorry, just had to say that.

Just wanted to say that I LOVE your writing. I have a lot of half finished fics that I just can't seem to be able to end. So, I admire you that you're able to complete so many!

Holy-crap-this-story-is-good chapter 7 . 5/17/2010
The name says it all. And I really, sincerely, hope that you WILL update even though you haven't for a year :(
thismachine chapter 7 . 3/17/2010
Wow, I really like this story. Write moar! :D :D :D
Beans Jelly chapter 7 . 3/14/2010
GOD after reading this story i feel so depressed...

but it's very dark and deep...please update soon..
Kohaku chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
I have a feeling you won't update this anymore. But still, it's awesome.
FaolanO.o chapter 7 . 2/23/2010
please please plese update! the last time you updated was 2 years ago! please update this story its really good! and i really wanna know whats gonna happen next! i feel so bad for Sasuke the poor bastards going insane! i love the fanfic so far! 3 XD . /_\
kaui chapter 7 . 2/22/2010
i'm on the edge of my seat! can't wait till the next chapter :D
kaui chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
WOW. i'm a huge fan of sasusaku, and let me just say, you are an awesome writer, and have got the dynamics of their relationship down. excellent job.
autumn4real chapter 7 . 2/8/2010
OMJ thatwas so intense. I couldn't stop reading it. please make another one i beg of you although i know it was published 2 years ago. PLEASE!
autumn4real chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Wow...
LiluFaery87 chapter 7 . 1/18/2010
I LOVE this Fic. Why do you not update regularly? You are the best writers I've seen. Really, You're amazing! If you do update this fic, I hope it's soon. All of your stories are awesome!
ChikaMegumi chapter 7 . 1/3/2010
Oh I thought this was a completed fic.. Where did I read that? Ah well.. I didn't pick up on the genjutsu-ness until now.. Whoops! x_x

Ugh cliffhanger.. Hope you get to this soon. But not if it gets in the way of CT! Hope you aren't pissed with my one-track CT mind, lmao.

Thanks for writing!

- CM
ChikaMegumi chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
Okay so I used this fic as bait to bribe myself out of laziness. I had been running since New Year's Eve to get in shape (and it was a resolution, I guess). So I ran 4.5 miles and treated myself to Chapter 6. So I felt the need to review. I feel guilty for not reviewing all the other chapters though.

So anyway, back to the review. It sort of feels like Color Theory. With Sasuke hunting Sakura, who seems to love her futile attempts at escaping. I think Sasuke was a bit bold, or is it jealousy and bottled up sexual tension? Haha. Oh well let me read on..

Thanks for writing!

- CM
nizzzybear chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
please update! :)

its been year and more and i hope you didnt abandon the story :(
Unishibi Moriko chapter 7 . 12/25/2009
Oh my god this is fantastic! So epic! -dies from excitment-

Please update this! Oh please, oh please!

-Moriko