Reviews for It's Elementary, My Dear Ed
BlorBleepKleeClore chapter 7 . 9/7/2015
Somehow I knew Kevin was going to get free(ish) from those handcuffs and it looks like Eddy is going to get his just desserts (oh well), at least Double D is back.

All in all, this was a pretty fun story to read.
BlorBleepKleeClore chapter 6 . 9/7/2015
I actually felt a little bad for Jimmy, but at least the Eds left without getting the legs broken.
BlorBleepKleeClore chapter 5 . 9/7/2015
Ha-ha oh man, this was pretty funny. Kevin's whole reaction from being hand-cuffed to being slapped by that fish Ed had just made my day, but god damn Kevin's going to be very furious when he gets out
BlorBleepKleeClore chapter 4 . 9/7/2015
Poor Eddy, that must've been very embarrassing for him to make that kind of accusation on Nazz; what's worse is that he and Ed are no closer to finding Double D .
BlorBleepKleeClore chapter 3 . 9/5/2015
It looks like Eddy and Ed are going to have to keep looking. At least Ed won't be grounded.
BlorBleepKleeClore chapter 2 . 9/5/2015
Wow, Rolf has trained his animals well if the also serve a attack animals. I hope Ed and Eddy will be OK.
BlorBleepKleeClore chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Okay, I am liking this so far. I thought the part with the ants was pretty funny.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
that's gotta hurt
Rackburner7 chapter 7 . 5/31/2010
why couldn't you end the story nicer instead of Kevin beating the s**t outta Eddy?
iceandfire66 chapter 7 . 6/28/2008
Great job on this story! You were able to portray the personalities of the kids perfectly!
squeaken1 chapter 7 . 6/26/2008
BRAVO! I LMAO! I knew Edd went on a trip somewhere. I also figured Ed and Eddy tuned Edd out when he told them about it. YAY!
Colton M. H chapter 7 . 6/25/2008
Good ending! Very much like the show would have, very much. I liked it. Although I feel as if it could have had more with the Kankers and Edd returning a chapter of it's own. Good job all the same!
Awsomewriter123 chapter 7 . 6/24/2008
The ending did remind me of something that might happen on the show and i had a feeling it would have neded up that way, but i wish it would have been more suspensful. Anyways, good job and i look forward to your next fic!
Edder chapter 6 . 6/3/2008
Where's Edd? I know the Kankers don't have him. Why? A little slip from what Jonny said in chapter 1 immediately gave me the thought that- oh. I shouldn't be telling you this. Anyway, (continued from 'that') Plank told Jonny to kidnap Edd. When Jonny and Plank were keeping Edd somewhere, Edd kept using many of his big words. How else could Plank know those big words? ;)
squeaken1 chapter 6 . 6/2/2008
Awsome! I can't wait for the final chapter!