Reviews for It's Elementary, My Dear Ed
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
that's gotta hurt
Rackburner7 chapter 7 . 5/31/2010
why couldn't you end the story nicer instead of Kevin beating the s**t outta Eddy?
iceandfire66 chapter 7 . 6/28/2008
Great job on this story! You were able to portray the personalities of the kids perfectly!
squeaken1 chapter 7 . 6/26/2008
BRAVO! I LMAO! I knew Edd went on a trip somewhere. I also figured Ed and Eddy tuned Edd out when he told them about it. YAY!
Colton M. H chapter 7 . 6/25/2008
Good ending! Very much like the show would have, very much. I liked it. Although I feel as if it could have had more with the Kankers and Edd returning a chapter of it's own. Good job all the same!
Awsomewriter123 chapter 7 . 6/24/2008
The ending did remind me of something that might happen on the show and i had a feeling it would have neded up that way, but i wish it would have been more suspensful. Anyways, good job and i look forward to your next fic!
Edder chapter 6 . 6/3/2008
Where's Edd? I know the Kankers don't have him. Why? A little slip from what Jonny said in chapter 1 immediately gave me the thought that- oh. I shouldn't be telling you this. Anyway, (continued from 'that') Plank told Jonny to kidnap Edd. When Jonny and Plank were keeping Edd somewhere, Edd kept using many of his big words. How else could Plank know those big words? ;)
squeaken1 chapter 6 . 6/2/2008
Awsome! I can't wait for the final chapter!
Awsomewriter123 chapter 6 . 6/2/2008
Yay for updates! The chapter was pretty good and i could see this happening. By saying that the final chapter will be next and that Ed and Eddy are going to the Kankers, are you saying that it was the Kankers? If so, i'm a bit dissapointed that i just solved the mystery here and now. Please update!
Colton M. H chapter 5 . 4/3/2008
JIMMY? He's absolutely evil!

Anyways, good job! Loved it.
squeaken1 chapter 5 . 4/3/2008
LOL! This chapter was funny!
Awsomewriter123 chapter 5 . 4/2/2008
Yay for updates! Although a bit short, it was still a good story. I have a feeling what may have happened to Double D, but i'll keep it to myself for now. Please update!
Tales-of-a-Sloth chapter 5 . 4/2/2008
XD Oh dear. Eddy's gonna pay for this later. Funny and creative chapter! :3 I liked the flashback to what happened o Kevin's bike, becuase that seems exactly like something the Eds would do XD Good luck with going against Jimmy in the next chapter!
Spikender chapter 4 . 3/16/2008
I aboslutely loved this chapter! Nazz made up a simple excuse, and Eddy immeadiately decided she wasn't the one who did it! And Ed is funny as usual, what with his constant mispronouncing of "Detective". Can't wait for the update!
squeaken1 chapter 4 . 3/15/2008