Reviews for Unaware
VanriddleZ chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I agree completely with you, I am also a big fan of Ryoma Echizen. Ryoma is my favorite. Because Ryoma is original and not afraid to show it as it is, because despite its reputation antisocial or unfriendly, he really cares about his friends, he is always the first to be present when they are in trouble. And because Ryoma is simply Echizen I love you!

(Translated by Google Translate)
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
This reminds me of "Cerebello Nervosa" but in a more lightly and free-er (not a real word but, honestly, I don't know anymore) way. Speaking of which, where is "Cerebello Nervosa"? I've been searching for it (And got distracted with your other wonderful fics. Who knew some of those fics were ones I read before maybe years ago and favourited?) but couldn't find it. Btw, I totally disregarded the "...coming at some point. maybe never?" Those last two words, I'll pretend I didn't see them. So, I beg of you with all my heart and wish you luck in writing "Cerebello Nervosa".
Ciel Squish chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I really like these stories that give insight into a character's mindset, especially Ryoma's. You're right with what you said, even though Ryoma's the main character they never go into him all that much. I also noticed that I don't think PoT actually has any episodes where they show the character's thoughts do they? Well anyway nice job!
ILoveHyperdude chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
This is a really great fanfic! It reminds me of the collaboration you did with Apple Snapple. Will you be continuing Cerebello Nervosa? It is probably one of my favourite fanfics now, which is probably why I'm such an angsty person :D (that smiley face TOTES proves my point, lol). I really love your interpretation of Ryoma in both stories and can notice the simiarities :) Cerebello Nervosa really pulled at my heartstrings (I enjoy angst, what can I say?) and am extremely looking forward to an update whenever you do. I really don't want to make it sound like i'm pushing it on you :S I'm probably doing a terrible job at it though, lol. I admire your writing style. Not many stories can actually make me cry like these did. I see you have great potential in your writing and I'm looking forward to anything and everything! Please update Cerebello Nervosa soon! It's about time Nanjirou had some sense knocked into him!
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I chuckled a bit at the 'Guess the Asian Guy's Ethnicity!' game, even though that wasn't the point of this fic.

Echizen's my favourite PoT character. I'm glad you've done justice with him in this little oneshot.
reckless-rage chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I like Ryoma. :D And I think this fic is absolutely wonderful. *nodnod*
edenforest1 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
that was so deep...for you who didnt read the series to be able to capture the emotions of ryoma so well that i believe it really was ryoma...thinking does thoughts and feeling those feelings... you really have a talent...
Wanderer-Brown-Sheep chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
I like how you capture his thoughts like this. Just wanted you to know.
theonewhowentaway chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Wow. I must say this is really truly inspiring! I've always tried to get a different view on Echizen it kind of always digressed into oocness so this was nice to read.

"...something new, but he still wants." Maybe I just didn't understand the sentence (and that's highy likely) but I think there might be a word missing (and I really want to know what he wants -_- because I technically know...but I can't think of the right word..). :x

I want to say again that it's such a unique story! _

(A pity you can't write more PoT yourself :/ But somebody wants to take up your challenge! Yay n_n)

~cei
Kiraya Sakira chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Poor Ryoma, it's so sad! I've never seen anyone write Ryoma with this perspective, it's very unique.
The Foolish Traveler chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
"But it is still feels a little empty" mhmm there shouldn't be a is in there...

"No matter how he is he respects them greatly." I don't know it just doesn't seem/look right to me.. should it be acts instead of is? or what

"Tennis is empty." I get what it means but it just doesn't seem worded right, probably just me though... yes probably... just ignore this little piece..

"It’s part of why he likes Karupin" shouldn't it be That's not It's?

"Maybe one day, he will be there. Not Echizen, not Ryoma.

He’ll just simply be. And that’s all he really wants." I feel like that instead of Echizen, or Ryoma, it should be something like 'Not Samurai Junior, not the Pillar' or something... that might just be the way that I would like it... ignore this too

this is not my story so I don't want you to feel as though you have to change everything that I have said, but i do think that it could improve it... But the reason that I am so picky with it is because it's really good and no big-picture problems

Hope this helps! _
Tressa chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Wow. That was good. There really isn't enough of these in this fandom. I loved this take on him simply because it delves below the personality that he seems to have. I'm sure he does have thoughts like this and at times probably does get frustrated with all the expectations, although later on he does get over a few of them. Great job showing his emotions and his thought process. And I loved the inclusion of Karupin! Excellent job!
Chibisuke chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
This is a very nice, insightful ficlet. His different-from-usual personality was the first thing that pulled me into continuing on with "The Prince of Tennis," to be honest. And not many fics revolving around the quirks of his character has been written for a while now, so I found this ficlet refreshing and a delight to read.

-Chibi
Apple Snapple chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Audrey, this was definitely NOT OOC.

This actually ties in with the latest chapter of PoT!

LOL, you got lucky XD

Nice fic, especially for your first one in the fandom. XD

~AF412