Reviews for Little Ones
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
That was a nice story, very sad too.
jessi chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Great story, I really liked it!
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Very moving.
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Wa! Beautifully sad story! A good look into Boromir's final thoughts. I could so see this going through his head.

I hated that he died! I woulda slapped him upside the head to begin with too and then hopefully he would still be around.
LockBox22 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
well done. You really got into Boromir's head and I agree; he does have a soft spot for Merry and Pippin.
TheHornyVirgin chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Oh, that was so beautiful! I almost cried! I love the way you worded it and the emotions were just perfect! Keep up the great work! :):):):):):)
Vendie of Rivendell chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
SPECTACULAR. I love the way you have written this little insight into Boromir's head. Thanks for sharing!
Nelarun chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
My goodness... this was brilliant! You really get into people's heads well!

Nela
spiritstallion chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
I love this story and I love Boromir! Hugs the poor guy and tries to comfort him.
MerrytheHobbit chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
That's beautiful! It almost made me cry. Excellent piece of work!
Pipkin Sweetgrass chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I liked this so much I'm adding it to my C2. One thing, though: the Ring took Frodo, and Galadriel herself said "One by one, it will take them." I've always felt that if anyone was to blame for Boromir's trying to take the Ring, it was Aragorn. He completely mishandled the man who would be his future Steward. In the book, Boromir was hoping Aragorn would bring "the sinews of a King" to Gondor. And the closer they came to Mordor, the sicker Boromir got. Also, Sauron knew if he could take Boromir, it would rip the heart out of Gondor, the last stand against His evil. But for a really detailed explanation of Boromir's choices, I suggest reading Elements: Dreams of the Dead, Visions of the Living. I won a 1st place Middle Earth Fanfiction Award for it. I do hope you'll read and review! I'm going to check out your other fics now! So thank you for this story, it really touched me.