Reviews for Definition
Juu chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Aww, cute and fluffy.
Just the right thing to read before bedtime.
Thanks for sharing
PippinFan0.1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Hey that got me all hot and bothered. However, Pippin is a boy and in one sentence you write "Merry's arms enclosing around her", what lol. Beautiful piece of writing, keep up the good work!
Phanstarlight chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Riopeace chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I quite liked it... Truly, I did.
terracotta rose chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
So sweet!
Me chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Very Sweet!
Mimzy the Fairy chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I liked this, overall very good idea. My suggestions are that you have a bit more if a backstory, since in allot of these they're not together yet. Maybe by adding phrases like "his Merry/Pippin" and emphasizing their love towards each other ( fan girls, as I'm sure you know, eat that up like candy ;D) and adding more description to things like their environment, what just happened/what they're about to do, and how they appear to each other. In other words, you can make them longer by describing the physical things. But don't forget to leave out the feelings; those are just as or sometimes even more important than the surroundings.

Overall, good track you're on. The key thing to writing one shots or slashes is to make them a bit longer by adding detail. Hope to see more from you!

~Mimzy
anthonystaark chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
KUDOS TO YOU.
Ravensoul chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
the cuteness killed me
Angela chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Nice story, but I got really thrown off in the 3rd to last paragraph, which starts with 'Together,' where you refer to Merry as "her."

Could you fix that?
jay5merlin chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Heh heh, that is a very crafty tactic at the bottom

It was very well written, it all seemed so real and beautiful. Nice work!
Freddie chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
... "Merry's arms closing around HER"?

I believe we've either got a freudian slip or a generic mess up hereabouts. _

Particularly jarring 'cause it's, like, y'know, one of the closing, emotionally-gleeful sentences of the fic. You focus on it. And it's... off.

Good fic, though, otherwise. Lots of your fic is good, but I'll probably never remember to review any of it, so I'll just throw this out there - this is good, and all of your Merlin fic is good as yet, and you've got a good taste in pairings and a good sense of humor, so I'll probably read a lot more of your stuff even though I'll probably never again review. It's not you, it's me, srsly.

(BTW - TOS fic? Merlin? Gravitation? Merry/Pippin? RENT? Lassie/Shawn? WTF are you, my pseudo-OTP-clone? All the best ones, too. These are the OTPs I dropped because I read all the fic of 'em that was on FFnet at the time... ~3 years ago. Damn. You just got me started again. _)
Regaime Seishi chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
aww, i love Merry/Pippin slash, and i especially love Pip's pov. . a very lovely piece of fluff, thank you!
yrlovisaverb chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
so much cuteness :D this made me all happy inside haha.
OrianPrime92 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009