Reviews for Hot Sand
Breyito-Black-Lupin chapter 1 . 3/22
Awwww so sweet! This fic has years, is one of the first you published here, but I loved it nontheless.
I onle recently watched the movies (the first two, anyways, the third is kind of a waste, thuth be told) and saw the potential for slash right there!
I really loved this story, really.
Shame you didnt wrote another one!
If you still like the pairing and assuming you havent read this, I leave you this link to a series I really loved. : / / archive of our own works / 194 696
(I hope it works!)

Live to anger the World chapter 1 . 3/8
I saw The Mummy and fell in love with the idea of these two together, so I'm absolutely thrilled to find these stories. You did a great job!
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
LOVE this pairing! Watching the movie right now too so...thanks for writing this!
kmilarts chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I love it, please keep doing more stories
iamastory chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
love love love it
Kat chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Can i translate your fan fiction in french, please ?
I let you my live journal kiarakit . live journal
just remove the spaces
Skarlettefox chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Lime plus poetry equals awesome fic
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Lasae abyss chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Love this very much :3 ArdethxJon is fabulous and you do write them both extremely well. I love the imagery of the hot desert sand throughout.
bubbysbub chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
There is something about this pairing that leaves me all gooey inside. I love them, honestly. So gorgeous.
MakeThisGoOnForever chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
This was really hot! Loved it!
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
loved the math bit at the end. XD to be truthful, i loved the whole damn thing. :D

onewhowatches :3
wee scottish lass chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
after the movie, i just knew there was something there between them both; i was right. i love it! definitely going into my faves :)
Thais of the Star chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I never, ever would have thought of this pairing but I LOVE it! SO cool! Like the story-telling sort of thing, too. Neat idea, thanks!
Raina Meldamiriel chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
aw i totally loved it , it was so sweet and omg i love this paring x