Reviews for Mrs Lovegood Remembers
MSgt SilverDollar chapter 1 . 1/30
Excellent!
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
It was interesting to see another side to the previous story. I think Mrs. Lovegood's view was a bit easier and more straightforward. I like the involvement of Remus, who is one of my favorite characters.

Do you have more stories planned for the kids' Hogwarts years?
1sunfun chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Good.
brigrove chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I much preferred the writing style of this one. The other, while perhaps true to the Quibbler style, seemed a little OTT and difficult to understand.
Couple of errors - NOBODY in Britain would refer to football as soccer - Dentists are not Doctors in Britain, they are Mr or Mrs/Miss (unlikely to be Ms as that's considered by most women to be stupid) Both these errors also appeared in Mr Lovegood
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
love this series a lot more please
Navn Ukjent chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Another nice story.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Alas, another goofy smile resides on my face, befuddled by lack of sleep coupled with a wonderful story.

Thank you for sharing your gift of this story, Aealket

Methinks I am now off to sleep.
loretta537 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
this was a great story
Wulffe chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Another good story ..

liked this one from Mrs Lovegood's PoV ..

;-}
Jonn Wolfe chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
These two stories are wonderful. I'm curious about Harry and the girl's point of view. I realize that it wont happen, but a story about that, that is in tandem with these two, would be interesting. Also, since this reality is so divergent from canon, seeing where things go from where these two stories started would be an excellent read to my mind. While all three are intelligent and brave, I can see the three of them sorted as badgers - which would most likely cause Neville to be sorted there as well if he meets the three on the train. That would get Neville and Susan in their group of friends, and provide excellent political and Auror support for the triad.

Overall, these two stories really impressed me. Loved how Xeno talked to himself in his head, and how Mrs. Lovegood was presented.

Hope to see more from this!
Gracealma chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Wow! Another good story.
Fibinaci chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I really liked the Mr. Lovegood version, but this, with more focus on their adult love story was much more compelling. Their breakup and her line "life with him would be quite satisfying. And life without him would be unbearable." totally got me verklempt.
Meteoricshipyards chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Another excellent story. The flashback to the Lovegoods dating was very interesting. I also thought Mr. Lovegood's family history was quite well done. I never thought of his family being involved with Death Eaters.

Thanks for the story.

Tom A.
Araytigre chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Yet a Third perspective! Fantastic! Even with the back story on how the Lovegood's met, more fun! Getting Dumbles back into the mix was a good idea, would have been fun to see how all of that tutoring paid off when they finally started at Hogwarts, maybe another story? Again Thank You. TTFN
Harriverse chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
So Mrs. Lovegood lives up to her reputation. She can recall all the pertinent facts in order and summarize excellently. A nice addition to its prequel.