Reviews for Mrs Lovegood Remembers
Aawwwww
Duellist chapter 1 . 3/15
Great stuff!
Books85 chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
Another lovely story! I wonder if any of your other stories are in the same universe as these two? No need to respond; I plan to read them all over the next few days.
This is the second time I have read your work; I just recall the charming lists from the first time some years ago. Now that I have retired I decided to make notes about stories as I go and reread as many as appeal to me.

Thank you for your generosity in sharing your work.
GBTtown chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
The Lovegood Universe makes very enjoyable reading.
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
Cute! Any chance you carried this even further? *hopeful look*
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
Cool story. Not the first Dobby Do-Over story I've seen, but admittedly other characters have been the focus of such stories far more often.

I'm a little curious thst Time Turners have an issue with paradox should someone meet their traveling self, while such an effect was NOT an issue for these Dobbies meeting and even interacting. ;-)
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Excellent!
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
It was interesting to see another side to the previous story. I think Mrs. Lovegood's view was a bit easier and more straightforward. I like the involvement of Remus, who is one of my favorite characters.

Do you have more stories planned for the kids' Hogwarts years?
1sunfun chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Good.
brigrove chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I much preferred the writing style of this one. The other, while perhaps true to the Quibbler style, seemed a little OTT and difficult to understand.
Couple of errors - NOBODY in Britain would refer to football as soccer - Dentists are not Doctors in Britain, they are Mr or Mrs/Miss (unlikely to be Ms as that's considered by most women to be stupid) Both these errors also appeared in Mr Lovegood
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
love this series a lot more please
Navn Ukjent chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Another nice story.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Alas, another goofy smile resides on my face, befuddled by lack of sleep coupled with a wonderful story.

Thank you for sharing your gift of this story, Aealket

Methinks I am now off to sleep.
loretta537 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
this was a great story
Wulffe chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Another good story ..

liked this one from Mrs Lovegood's PoV ..

;-}