Reviews for Vows Made in Storms
Krismaril chapter 40 . 7/9/2018
Hey guys! I'm here, reading this story in 2018.
One of my absolutly favorite fanfics ever is "A Brother Noble" which I read... Let me see... Two years ago? I never knew that you two had other SH fic together until this week!
So I finish it this morningstar and BLES YOU. Is perfect as the last one. My favorite one is still A Brother Noble because this one almost killed Watson (or Sherlock) every chapter and my heart suffer from It. I survived, don't worry.
So... THANK YOU
Sophia the Scribe chapter 40 . 7/7/2018
Amazing story! I loved it all the way through. Lachlan is a supurb OC-one of the best I've ever seen in a story as long as this. And I really liked the recurring theme of "Vows made in storms are not forgotten in port;" it really tied the story together nicely. Thanks for posting!
VDMA,
Sophia the Scribe
Lord of the Gauntlets chapter 27 . 5/12/2018
I should have known...
Anything with KCS in it is bound to have a Star Trek reference somewhere.
This (I think) is my first time reviewing this story.
I read it a year or so ago, when I didn't have an account, and nearly had a heart attack over how good it was. Thankfully, some time has now passed, and I've forgotten enough of the minor details to make it a worthwhile read again.
This story is absolutely fantastic, and I can't wait to finish it again.
Winner Nehra chapter 40 . 6/24/2017
The story was very very good. I really enjoyed every word of it.
Winner Nehra chapter 2 . 6/23/2017
I am becoming very curious!
Winner Nehra chapter 1 . 6/23/2017
It is going to be a memorable evening reading such a fine story.
Guest chapter 40 . 3/13/2015
This story is fantastic! I love the way that Watson and Holmes interact in this story, and I really like Lachlan's inclusion in this story. He's a very well developed character, and his presence adds incredible depth to this story. I like how he is a proactive and dynamic character, with his own history and personality, instead of being a generic client. I really enjoy the stories in this series, and this one is a utterly delightful addition. Thanks for sharing this wonderful story, and God bless!
TheDragon'sSorceress chapter 40 . 3/2/2015
A wonderfully exciting and moving tale!

I had read this before, but it was a few years ago and I had forgotten much of the plot, so when I re-read it, it was comfortably familiar in places, while keeping its suspense in others. I love the use of nautical phrases and quotes in the chapter titles, but also how well the writing flows together so it seems like there is only one author and writing style.

Highly recommended! And now that I have remembered Lachlan and his reporter, I must read through your other works and see where I can rediscover them. Many thanks, and we'll done to you both!
KnightFury chapter 40 . 11/17/2014
I have read and enjoyed this story over the course of three days, as I found it almost impossible to put down. It was very exciting and I often found myself fearing for both Holmes and Watson - as well as Lachlan - even though I knew that all would be well.
Maimat B chapter 23 . 3/19/2014
HI, I just wanted to drop a quick note about how much I am enjoying this and other stories you have written. I downloaded this one onto my kindle and it is a pleasure to read as an entire novel. Excellent characterization, excellent writing. Thank you so much for the hard work and dedication it must have taken to complete this and for offering it on the net to read.
MAMMAMIA2013 chapter 30 . 2/18/2014
I'm on this chapter now, and the line" I do not have grey hairs at my age for nothing...",yes, maybe it's a joke but it's so touching!
Dogmatil chapter 40 . 9/3/2013
A most satisfactory conclusion to a great story That's all I can say, I'm absolutely content and happy for all of the three men.
Dogmatil chapter 38 . 9/3/2013
I must say something beside the plot in this chapter. What I really love about this story (beside the great plot and the beautiful friendship between Holmes and Watson), is the way you fitted Lachlan into the story. It usually is rather hard for me to read fic where an OC is involved so much as he is in this one, because either they are plain and without any depth or they are too overbearing. It's not the case here, though. You managed to make Lachlan a very prominent character, a friend to Watson and Holmes even, without him reaching the same level of closeness as the two have built. That makes it very believable for me. The way he is there for support, but leaves them when it becomes to personal. I really love this about the story :) And I really came to love Lachlan as well, he's super badass.
MAMMAMIA2013 chapter 40 . 8/29/2013
great story! love it so much!
Guest Me chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Hello, miss. I'm Guest me, the one who reviewed and said :

Oh-my-goodness...
I love it. I just found this story very recently, as in yesterday, and didn't stop to review. I was just sucked into the whole plot line. This is excellent! I love how you portrayed Watson and Holmes. Thank you so much for writing it. This made my day. :) Keep on writing!

and

Sorry, but I forgot to add that I've read some of your other stuff, and I am amazed at what I read. I am the kind of girl that will read everything over and over again, and your story will never lose the kindness, the caring, the heartbreak that I found.

So that about sums it up, except for one extra thing I MUST add...
This would be an awesome, and beautiful, heartwarming, excellent movie.