Reviews for Vows Made in Storms
This story is fantastic! I love the way that Watson and Holmes interact in this story, and I really like Lachlan's inclusion in this story. He's a very well developed character, and his presence adds incredible depth to this story. I like how he is a proactive and dynamic character, with his own history and personality, instead of being a generic client. I really enjoy the stories in this series, and this one is a utterly delightful addition. Thanks for sharing this wonderful story, and God bless!
TheDragon'sSorceress chapter 40 . 3/2
A wonderfully exciting and moving tale!

I had read this before, but it was a few years ago and I had forgotten much of the plot, so when I re-read it, it was comfortably familiar in places, while keeping its suspense in others. I love the use of nautical phrases and quotes in the chapter titles, but also how well the writing flows together so it seems like there is only one author and writing style.

Highly recommended! And now that I have remembered Lachlan and his reporter, I must read through your other works and see where I can rediscover them. Many thanks, and we'll done to you both!
KnightFury chapter 40 . 11/17/2014
I have read and enjoyed this story over the course of three days, as I found it almost impossible to put down. It was very exciting and I often found myself fearing for both Holmes and Watson - as well as Lachlan - even though I knew that all would be well.
Rat chapter 23 . 3/19/2014
HI, I just wanted to drop a quick note about how much I am enjoying this and other stories you have written. I downloaded this one onto my kindle and it is a pleasure to read as an entire novel. Excellent characterization, excellent writing. Thank you so much for the hard work and dedication it must have taken to complete this and for offering it on the net to read.
MAMMAMIA2013 chapter 30 . 2/18/2014
I'm on this chapter now, and the line" I do not have grey hairs at my age for nothing...",yes, maybe it's a joke but it's so touching!
Animosh chapter 40 . 9/3/2013
A most satisfactory conclusion to a great story That's all I can say, I'm absolutely content and happy for all of the three men.
Animosh chapter 38 . 9/3/2013
I must say something beside the plot in this chapter. What I really love about this story (beside the great plot and the beautiful friendship between Holmes and Watson), is the way you fitted Lachlan into the story. It usually is rather hard for me to read fic where an OC is involved so much as he is in this one, because either they are plain and without any depth or they are too overbearing. It's not the case here, though. You managed to make Lachlan a very prominent character, a friend to Watson and Holmes even, without him reaching the same level of closeness as the two have built. That makes it very believable for me. The way he is there for support, but leaves them when it becomes to personal. I really love this about the story :) And I really came to love Lachlan as well, he's super badass.
MAMMAMIA2013 chapter 40 . 8/29/2013
great story! love it so much!
Guest Me chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Hello, miss. I'm Guest me, the one who reviewed and said :

Oh-my-goodness...
I love it. I just found this story very recently, as in yesterday, and didn't stop to review. I was just sucked into the whole plot line. This is excellent! I love how you portrayed Watson and Holmes. Thank you so much for writing it. This made my day. :) Keep on writing!

and

Sorry, but I forgot to add that I've read some of your other stuff, and I am amazed at what I read. I am the kind of girl that will read everything over and over again, and your story will never lose the kindness, the caring, the heartbreak that I found.

So that about sums it up, except for one extra thing I MUST add...
This would be an awesome, and beautiful, heartwarming, excellent movie.
Guest chapter 40 . 4/2/2013
Guest chapter 40 . 4/2/2013
Oh-my-goodness...
ShadowedRose17 chapter 40 . 2/16/2013
Even though this story is old, it's fantastic! Stayed up all night and way into morning just to finish it! Well done!
Nimthiriel Eruhin chapter 40 . 1/7/2013
That ROCKED. Unspeakable... amazing... brilliant... any synonym that fits. You two are master authors. The endless accurate references to the canon, and even to your own other stories, were remarkable. There were some moments when I felt like it was a little melodramatic, but it's Sherlock Holmes, I suppose I ought to have been expecting that. :) Very well done. I really really like the character of Lachlan. Perhaps we'll see him again in another story someday? :) And... one last time... I take off my hat to you folks. You are gifted! With great power... ah, you know rest. :)
Nimthiriel Eruhin chapter 24 . 1/6/2013
OH DEAR GOD, unknown facts?! The awesomeness keeps going up exponentially! Oh, and this chapter was completely hilarious. I fear I've woken everyone in the house... :P
Nimthiriel Eruhin chapter 22 . 1/6/2013
...THAT. WAS. SO. MEAN. You are paying my medical bills for the heart attack you just gave me. I was all woozy. Confound it, this story is amazing!