Reviews for If You're Reading This
BlackDeviouseRose chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
OMG. That was so sad! I loved it, but still...*sniffle* Thank you for making an amazing fic.

Black Rose
Grava chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I always cry when I hear that song
madbutterfly chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
D: You made me cry.

This was beautiful.

But still.

Jade-Silverwolf chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Oh my god! That was so sad! I loved it though. I listened to the song while reading and I started crying, this is the best RoyEd fanfic I have ever read!
I Love Vladimire D. Cloud chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I am crying now and I can't wait to show my girlfriend since she loves roy and i love ed we will both cry together Man I am a sap
JiraiyaWhitney chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Absolutely horrible. I hated it because it made me cry! It made me cry because it was so beautiful! TTTT Beautiful.
FrozenxWonder chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
i have to say i haven't cried over a fanfic or a song in a long time but...its something about that one song that makes me cry like a baby every time but...guess i have a soft heart for soldier fics, tributes and the like...-sniffles-
GoGothGirl chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
i was totally stoic and partially lost while reading the fic.

-snort- oh, yeah. totally stoic and unmoved..until i read the last line.

"Did Dad hug you too?"

damn that sentence for making me bawl. i was SO CLOSE to NOT cry, dammit!

C chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
this was so good... I am honestly crying my eyes out right now, and i don't cry easily. you are a beautiful writer. thank you.
MizzMoris chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
OMG! that was soo good! i love that song and you used it so well. this was my first fullmetal fic ever and this was the best start! so cute! you did a really good job at evoking the emotion... i was crying. very good jpb! cant wait to read your other stuffs!
peace-love-and-stary-nights93 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
OMG *is crying* i hope your happy you made a girl cry but i loved it! the letter was what really made me cry
want your rad bromance chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
hat... was beautiful.
Demyx101 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
-sniffle- it's ok, i'll forgive you for the tears ']

this fic is simply adorable... and sad! D'X

DemDem x
Edward Sam Mustang chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
OMG i'm crying it was simply beautiful
Michikomizuki chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
I love this songfic! It had me crying for like 10 minutes! Keep writing you're skills are amazing!