Reviews for Leaving Paradise
sarapals with past50 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Another great story in this series! So very sad!
ilovegsr chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Ok, now you've done it, I am a mess. I can't stand the thought of Grissom being gone. Leaving Sara and their son, you are tearing me up. Shit, I guess it's on to the next one. Thanks for writing!
paperback-romance chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
I loved the sequel!
katyrye chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I think that when the end of the show comes.. Grissom will have a child .. and it'll be very touching. I love your story.
EvilIsntBorn337 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
That was great.
kabcsi chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
I really liked this story, aside from the fact that grissom is dead. I would really like for you to contiue with this theme. I know it says 'complete' but, huh, I would like to see a contiuation, please.

kabcsi
weasel87 chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Gil never got to meet his son :(

glad she home and the boy represents both parents

great story

stayce
anneruhland chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Once again a beautiful story. I loved the line "There's someone else I love just as much. He's Gil's legacy". Thanks, anne
rsx70209 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Again, I am just blown away by your writing abilities. I had tears in my eyes for the second time this week. Terrific follow-up to Paradise Found :). You could keep this one going... only if you wanted to of course ;)
butterflywhisper chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Thank you for that very beautiful follow-up to Paradise Found. Once again, you had me in tears. I was so hoping that there would be a legacy - a child - and there was!
jenstog chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
gah. Ok SO didn't need to start the weekend off crying! I was trying to remember paradise found and about halfway through the story was like DUH Gil died don't read this! Oh well. It was so good despite the doomy gloom mood I'm in now!
CSIvHP11 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
YEA! shes comeing home I think you should write more(if you want) and add more to Ethan, have a fic/fics that show him growing up, tis only a suggestion. This fic is really good
sprat chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
THAT WAS A GREAT SHORT STORY
Peggiegg chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
made me cry! I loved it.
kiritambo chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
OMG, you really had me on the first lines - I thought it was Gil. Wonderfully written and I realized once again how much I love your short snippets.