Reviews for Dates
The Confused One chapter 4 . 6/16/2008
Aw. :) I like it. Fabulous work. I'm so glad they're making it work and are happy. :) I'm such a shipper... LOL
deliriousdancer chapter 4 . 3/8/2008
Alex found a single, handsome, has a job guy and to top all that he is a white knight in Armani. Good job, Alex.
I-am-LMR chapter 4 . 3/8/2008
You say "for real last chapter" like it's a good thing! I believe the title of the story is "Dates." "s." As in more than one. Prefferably many. And while I'm sure it's illegal or something to ask this of you, I for one would like to see the scene that should come immediately after this one. (Oh dear, looks like Munch and Finn are coming for me now.)

But it was oh so rewarding to see Bobby at least threaten to tear that guy a new one. I would have rather seen Alex knee him in the groin, to be honest. Will that suggestion get another chapter? Please? And what about the creep from high school? Can she knee him? She's so good at it! And it's sweet, but you certainly don't need to thank me for the idea. It was your idea, really. By coming up with an off-page creep so vile, it follows naturally that there should be a retribution scene!

Thanks for the cheer. Now give us a sequel, darn you!
LOCISVU chapter 4 . 3/8/2008
Very nice ending.I'm not kidding you know.
rindy713 chapter 4 . 3/7/2008
thank you for the epilogue! i'm glad bobby was there to scare that guy off. and i'm glad this makes it very clear where their relationship is going. good work!
The Mominator chapter 4 . 3/7/2008
You did sort of leave it hanging in chapter three, Matthew showing up was a bit of a surprise. Like Bobby in protector mode.
chlark4 chapter 4 . 3/7/2008
Wow didn't expect this. Loved it that Matthew came back and Alex and Bobby told him where to go. Keep writing.
I-am-LMR chapter 3 . 3/2/2008
Technically, I think the f-word consitutes a T rating, but no one is really going to care.

Wow is right. That put me in a really good mood. It would have been fun to draw it out a little longer, maybe with a little more tentativeness. They seem a little too willing to show their feelings. Nah, really I just want more chapters and if that means making them subtle longer, bring on the subtlety! This was lovely, thank you!
I-am-LMR chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
More descriptions of gorgeousness, please! Again, more is always good from you, but this is fantastic even in such small doses. Bigger doses, please!
I-am-LMR chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Oh, good thing I saved this one so I don't have to wait for a new chapter. This one is just too short. Okay, stupid stuff first - you spelled "wine" with a d the first time and thoughts go in italics. Picky picky annoying reviewer!

That said, I think you really got Alex's character right in this, showing her as being hurt but very stubborn hurt. I would have liked to have seen more detail, just because I want more of this story. I can always count on you for fluffy-happies!

BTW, will you please write an epilouge that includes maiming Justin? He deserves it. Also her nameless date. He deserves it more.
rindy713 chapter 3 . 3/1/2008
finis? i want a sequel! looks to me like these two have someplace to go in this relationship. softball starts for me on the 13th, but i still plan to (soon, i hope) get back to "holding court." so i'm counting on you to keep writing too.
Metisse chapter 3 . 3/1/2008
Very nice! Somehow I missed this one until now. Glad I found it. Very sweet and leaves the rest to our imagination. Not that I would complain if you continued. ;)
LOCISVU chapter 3 . 3/1/2008
It's the end already?
YaneDirnt20 chapter 3 . 3/1/2008
Aw...It's adorable! Love it!
TriStateCopFan chapter 3 . 3/1/2008
Cute. Glad they had a nice time and that they ended the night with a little kiss-and nothing more. Alex deserved a night out with a GENTLEMAN, and Bobby sure was one.

Good luck w/ your softball ...I used to play too -luv this time of year!