Reviews for Oh, To Satisfy Kyohei and His Perversions
Electric Ignition chapter 5 . 8/1
Beautiful.
Conny14Sam chapter 5 . 2/24
Oh my. Your writing skills are really great! Every sentence was captivating. Also, I like your depiction of Kyouhei here. Very intense.

I'll go right ahead to read the sequel.
Idon'tunderstand chapter 5 . 8/4/2015
Isn't this basically rape? I mean, he's forcing himself on her and she's resisting. She doesn't want this but he's using force.

Way too OOC
Kyouyaa chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
Everything was just well-put! The way the sentences, paragraphs etc were constructed was marvelous in the sense that the reader's imagination will be put to work :D Good job!
girl.az2001 chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
I loved
inappropriate laughter chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
Ooh, dark twisted and sexy - the perfect description of this pairing :D
realitychq chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
hot
wasabi cake chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
"The first few spasms of desire welled up in him. He hated this feeling, and yet he loved it. But more often than not, his love for it overpowered his hate. It was like the way a fire would burn at the cool of the night, its embers battling to struggle free from the inevitable running of the wind through it. His love was the wind; his hate was the fire. Unavoidably, the wind would win at the end. The flames would be extinguished but the air that caused its demise would always be there."

- Wow, this paragraph... Really, really amazed me. Oh my god. I'm... This is just... beautiful. Really. Beautiful.
C814 chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
I'm asking myself if I've sent you a review, and I have no clue if I did, seriously. But I love your fanfic, that's so fucking epic! And I read it more than two times already, thank u. *-*
jm chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
aww i think
Taiyo no tsuki chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
Holy Sh*t wow what happens next?
TheRammbler chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
That was amazing. O.O
Well done! _
sunakofandom chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
.HOT!
NonieBee chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
awesome :)
DJ chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
No, they are saying that her hair was laying out around her breast.