Reviews for One Wild Ride
fairgirl chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
One word: awesome. Reading fanfics like these is so good when you miss a TV show so much...and this was hot ;)
Hawaiifive0fangirl chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
This needs to happen.
francis2 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I'm grinning all over my face right now.
Mycha chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I have found most of your stories to be quite humorous, but I think this one takes the cake! I'm still laughing. )
Angelwriter3895 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Well.. He said direct. lmao! You rock! I was lmao for a while after.
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
OMG. OMG! I cannot believe they did that! It's a wonder Josef didn't kill them! Unbelievable! He should've at least been all vamped out when he was yelling at them. Lol! Ah, this was just too damn funny...and somewhat disturbing. Something about the image of Mick and Beth f**king on Josef's ferrari disturbs me...or maybe I'm just afraid of Josef's wrath for what happened to his precious baby. Lol. Anyway, cool fic. :D

Peace Out! _
sparkyvampire chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
hahaha...tat was hilarious. serz josef busting them was so funny. hehhehehe...brilliant.
Xerizzelles chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Lol! Josef is hilarious!
Copper's Mama chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
oh, joy, this was awesome.

"on the hood of my ferrari!" too funny.
Malu Snape Rickman chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
! * one hour later * OMG... !

I love it! Oh oh and I have an idea! Josef now need to have sex on the hood of Mick's car (and I offer myself to help him! XD!)

:D
Crazy Blonde Bitch chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
YES! I LOVE YOU!
Kishu'sKawaiiNeko chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Haha! Fabulous!
Frizz the Eccentric chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Hahaha hee he. That's great! I can just picture it: 2607, Mick and Josef are still hanging out, flying around L.A in hover cars, and Josef still bugs Mick about this!
Miss Late Bloomer chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Okay, quick! Call the national guard, Josef's pride and joy has been defiled! LOL. I loved Beth's 'defense' about being direct. Did she really think THAT was going to work? I'm still laughing at that one. Poor Mick, all the bloodflow went in one direction, because if his IQ had been in tact, he would have had sex on his own car. I really don't blame Josef for being ticked, I wouldn't be thrilled either. Still, it was so cool when you had the 'devilish grin' make an appearance.
leila chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
HAHaHAHa..oh my god...I haven't even finished reading this story and when I got to the part where Josef catches Mick and Beth and is like "What the Hell are you doing?" I almost spit my lunch out. I am laughing so hard now that he is talking about them doing it on his Ferrari I have TEARS rolling down my face. Love it..love it...this was just precious.