Reviews for Naruhina, Songfic, Oneshot
CH1996 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
i enjoyed the kiba bashing i never liked kiba
mergen.ider chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Not bad, not bad.
guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
cheesy as hell xD love it! ..
Tsukiyomi the Ghost Writer chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
what is the name of the songs?
texasman5572 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
make a story book with action and romance of naruto and hinata. like when something bad happens and naruto turns into the nine tails hinata is the anchor to stop naruto's transformations
Ikazuchiryu chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Three awesome songs in one fanfic and those feels are killing me ;-;
remotay jade chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
omg I love it to tell truth first fanfiction ive read n well I love it...
zanpaku chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
It was a funny and romantic piece of wok and I the ending.
I'mTheCoolest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
The idea was good, Some spelling mistakes, Touch it up and make better in the future. Please check your work before entering it. I like to read aloud and the spelling mistakes throw me off.

Sincerely,
I'mTheCoolest.

P.S.
Please read and grade my works. I'd apreciate hearing your thoughts.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
i did. thanks 4 the kicks
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
ALL FOURS JUTSU I WILL AVENGE KIBA
iFREAK101 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
AWWW! LOVE IT!
camomelody911 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
OMG I LOVE IT! yes i love kiba.. but i love Hinata and Naruto better! OMG I LOVED THIS A WHOLE LOT! GOOD JOB!
BloodyDagger838 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
There were many many spelling mistakes, and many capitalization errors. The characters weren't in character. And that's what irritated me the most. I understand that this is a songfic., but without the lyrics, it would have been really short. With the lyrics it was still short.

I think you could be a really good NaruHina author if maybe you studied their characters more, and added more length and detail to your stories.

Sorry If I am offending you, but I believe every author needs a goal to work to. A reason to want to achieve higher.
hinna hyuuga chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
hello, i like this fanfiction i like to translate very much to spanish if you give me the authorization

thanks and good bye