Reviews for Wrath
Davin Sunrider chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Fresh from my own yearly re-watching of the show and in the midst of posting my own jaunt into TSCC fanfic, I decided to browse through some other stories in the section. Since I'm an avid follower of your other story, 'Forward', I decided to start with your stories.

This is one of my favorite scenes from the show, so it's interesting to see it from Cameron's perspective, even going so far as to show how she thinks. She's definitely one of the more interesting 'very scary robots' in science fiction, in my opinion because it's often so difficult to tell exactly what she's thinking. Most of the time, she has the cold, near-emotionless demeanor of most Terminators, and yet, there are brief glimpses of something else, something more... human, I suppose is the best way to put it, especially given Sarah's voiceover at the end of 'The Demon Hand' where Cameron goes through a ballet routine alone in her room.

In my own writing, I tend to leave Cameron's thought process a relative mystery like the show did, open to interpretation by the audience, but as I said, it's really interesting to get a look inside her head, metaphorically speaking. This is pretty much exactly how I think she thinks, so kudos on that. Most of it is cold machine logic, but there are very slight hints of emotion there as well. I particularly liked this line:

'"He's not a guy," she replies, and activates a sarcasm subroutine written after many verbal exchanges with Sarah. "He's a scary robot."'

Very nice work. One for the Favorites list.
Smierc chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I liked it. Well written.
Stormbringer951 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Cameron's "death glare" to Charlie was something I noticed too. I didn't really think much of it, certainly not enough to write a one-shot about it.
Jezrianna2.0 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Another excellent little tale. I've only recently started watching SCC, and I have often wondered, "What are they thinking?" You give some good answers here.
Agustina Griego chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
That was a beautiful piece.

I truly hope you write more.
cloudyailin chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
That was just excellent! The writing was so very intelligent and logical. It was almost poetic the way you made it progress. Step by step, methodical, like the mind of a machine. I liked it. It's an unforgettable piece of fiction.
TroublingAStar chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Very nicely done. I just watched this episode today for the first time, and I really like the way you capture the 'thought' processes that go through a Terminator's head. It's interesting to see how Cameron is feeling emotions, inasfar as a robot can feel emotions.

I've been playing around with a Cameron plotbunny for a while, and I might just write it now. Heh, curse you for showing me that writing her realistically-especially from inside her head-is very possible.
SaraVixen chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I really like what you've done here, adding a layer to a scene that was already a favorite of mine. Nice job!
Nogard chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Coolness. :) Nice look into the thought processes of the terminator.
Maeve chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Wow. Absolutely incredible. It caught Cameron's voice very well and made me feel sorry for Charlie. "Very scary robot" indeed. :D
JL Hughes chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
i love that seen. shes so dang hot too! id bang her. ;)

love what you do, youre fresh air.

cant wait for more.
Alex Foster chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Very well written. I caught the glaring thing too and agree it made her all the more scary. I liked your line about the thirty seven second spent studying for class was worth it for the double meaning. Great job.
TermFan1980 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Nice little one-shot. It definitely seemed like there was a lot that transpired in that scene, even though most of it was via subtext. I too had thought that being called a "very scary robot" could be interpreted as a compliment by Cameron, and half expected her to thank him like she thanked Sarah in episode 4 for a misinterpreted insult.
Nvrmore chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I like it. I don't know that I could handle a whole multi-chapter story from this pov, but it worked really well for this. I also loved the scene between Cameron and Charlie. She's becoming a more and more complex charater and it leaves one wondering - is she acting on her own or on futureJohn's? Or some combination of the two.

I think you did a really good job. I like the part about how she thought, logical, her 'hostility subroutines' should not have kicked in, but did and to a satisfactory result. Actually, I like the whole idea of the subroutines. Great explanation.

Nicely done.
Myxale chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Love how you expanded the character of Cam in that particular interaction with Charley.

It was a good analysis of her thinking processes.

I hope you will do more fillers like this one!