Reviews for 1916 Bella
Guest chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
THIS IS SO GOOD! Please can you keep writing!? Its soooo good! All your stories are good!
Gabriella chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
AWESOME, please continue i loved it!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
I love this story line and i would like to read more, so i hope you continue with this soon.
msichristine chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
I really love your story line! I'd love to read more, so I hope that you'll write further in the future sometime.

Sincerely,
twi-fic luver chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
I like this idea! :)
Otakugal chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
update soon!
MoonlessnightXx chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
OMC (Carlizzle) Seriously keep on wtiting soon nw!
Hot is toally in chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
U DO NOT NEED TO IMPROVE ON ANYTHING! ur story is by far AWESOME! please continue.
Kimblekn chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
This is what i've been looking for! I LOVE this story! You HAVE to update soon!
xJasperMakesMeFeelLovedx chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
You HAVE to write more! i am dying in suspense! it is AMAZING! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write more!
NeverCriticizeRomeo chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
update soon i really love the story so far.
Heaven's Archer chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
This story is set out very well; there isn't anything you can improve on, better writing just comes with experience.

Please, add more of this incredibly soon, if you haven't decided how they can meet 90 years later, perphaps the Volturi? Or maybe she could be a nomad travelling past forks I have a hperactive imagination and I just ate chocolate so please excuse me *laugh* I hope to hear more of this story soon.
ziksupanaturalminx chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
its ok!haha
twin of a twin chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
OMC I REALLY LUV THIS! I am frustrated at you though. It has been almost a year since you last updated and even I just found this yesterday (1-18-09) I know you probably are not continuing that and for that I am VERY SAD! :( PLZ UPDATE I LUV THIS!11

P.S. Look at my review for chapter 1 for some suggestions/tips
twin of a twin chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
I LUV THIS STORY IDEA SO PLEASE UPDATE SOON!(puppy-dog-pout lol) D I think that when Bella and Edward meet again as vampires that Bella is a kick-butt fighter, in the process of trying to evade the Volturi because they want her awesome and amazing power(your choice there), and (I REALLY LUV THIS IDEA) she is best friends with the pack! haha that would be great because I love the pack for the part of Bella's very close friends, but Jacob should be imprinted because I don't want him to be Bella's bf as in boyfriend, but he should be her best friend. aw :P Maybe they should be with Bella when they see the Cullens and when she tries to defend the pack Edward comes out and la di da di da lol man am I rambling oh well I don't usually send these long a capters, but I really LOVE this story plot and wanted to see these things happen. haha I'll read the next chapter now