Reviews for Falling into Love
aomoa chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Aww, how sweet!
LoreilDarksky00 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I love this story!

It's cute, dramatic, and everything else a true YOAI fan could ever want!
phillly24 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
awesomeness fic i liked it i was so intrested in readin dis keep up da gud work :)
Estelle Stafford chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I have to say, I did love that, it was quiet enjoyable to read.
Bonfiore'sGirl chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Yay! You know me, always loving fluffy cheese and cheesy fluff! This was spectacular! Loved it!
Kisan.Lee chapter 1 . 6/20/2008

that was really good!

its so cute!

poor riku!

but then again...

yay rikusora!

good job!
S.RAYN chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Now that was an extremely sweet story.
Koi Fish chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet! I feel dumb now...

Anyway, I told you outloud that I think it's awesome, so you know that. And cheese is fine, good even.

*This is a generic review. Please note the writer has nothing interesting to say, but would still like to convey that she enjoyed the story.*
alwyz-member-me chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Very cute fic, however I have to comment how Sora didn't realize Riku knew Axel before because you had that scene when Riku was talking to Axel on the phone and Sora was close by. And wouldn't Roxas have said anything to Axel? Since Roxas said Sora talked about Riku to him. Besides that, I like the story.

(Also hate to break your bubble, but I'm female ;)

Babynai chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Aw, so cute! It was not cheesy at all! To me it wasn't anyway... . I really liked it,keep up the good work!
LifesLover chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Aw, this was so cute! Trust Riku to do something like fall off a balcony twice. Even though this was cheesy it's totally cool. Cheese is needed sometimes. And it was so sweet and I liked it so much! Hehehehe. Ah the RiSo. Me loves the RiSo. Not as much as Zemyx though. Sora was so adorable in this one. He got all flustered around Riku because he knew he was attracted to him. I think that is so cute. And I was laughing hysterically at the part where Leon lost his cell in the toilet because of the gymnastics he and Cloud were getting into. Well... I think I've said enough so far. And I'm starting to ramble. So, I'll sign off and say till next time I review!
Becca86 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Well, I'm not a dude but I guess I can still review, right? (excuse my lame humor... I promise I won't do it again. XD)

That was such a cute oneshot! Fluffy stuff is good once in a while, especially when it's as good as your story. Thanks a lot! )
hunted-snark chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
it was very cute! the only thing is that you have some continuity problems... like that riku says that he falls from the second story, but sora says it's the fourth, and riku says axel's name on the phone in front of sora, but then later sora seems surprised that he knows axel (a pretty uncommon name, obviously). and at the end, is riku really going back to the party while his clothes are soaked with seawater?

it was very entertaining anyway, though. :)
Kagome1514 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Cute fic. I enjoyed it. : )