Reviews for And A Little Child Shall Lead Them
StrangeElvenKree chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Ohhhhh, Scarlet, don't stop! Please don't stop! I've read a good many of these already, and I'm just ACHING to hear wedding bells!

Jane
KarToon12 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This story was so awesome, and completely in character! I'm so glad that more people are giving this movie the love and attention it deserves; the Shadow is one of my favorite movies and superheroes. :) As soon as I get the time, I'll read your other stories. :D
JanEyrEvanescence12 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I loved this story. It was a perfect tribute to the radio show, the original pulp novels and the movie. The story didn't drag nor did it seem rushed. The pacing was very well done.

The characters were well written and exactly what I expected from them. The scenes between Lamont/Shadow and Margot were adorable. By the way, the ending marriage proposal was absolutely perfect! I think that's how he would propose to her.

And best of all, you nailed the dichotamy of the Shadow. Especially when he's threatening Rico. The Shadow isn't somebody you want to cross. After all, he helped inspire the creation of Batman and we know how scary he can be. Yet, when The Shadow saves Annabelle, he's gentle and that was a nice touch and underlines what the Shadow's real mission is and why he does what he does.

If there's anything I recommend changing, it's breaking the stories into chapters instead of making it one page. My eyes had trouble following along (it's not the story, it's the computer screen) and breaking it down would keep the reader's interest instead of just scrolling down. Again, it's just a suggestion.

In any case, very well done and I can't wait for more stories.
bluedragon1836 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Love the scene at the end! Best marriage proposal ever! Great story :)
seastarr chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
I greatly enjoyed this story - and the others you have posted on this website. ( I just recently discovered it.) I particularly like th way you have portrayed the relationship between Lamont and Margo and its progression. I also like your take on the Shadow/Lamont's personality and history. I hope to see more of your work in the future.
Malicean chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Henry Arnaud, long time no see ;) I love it when characters from the old pulps crop up now and then.

And the last ten lines... very promising!
Niall Mor chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Nicely done! A relevant topic, nasty bad guys, lots of twists and turns, an adorable little moppet, a new twist in Margo and Lamont's relationship.