Reviews for The Legend of Three
YAY! Akira meets Hikaru
StarElsie chapter 4 . 6/21
I can't wait for Akira to meet Hikaru
StarElsie chapter 2 . 6/21
I wonder if Sai will appear
StarElsie chapter 1 . 6/21
I bet Akira and Hikaru are Ryuu ou and Ho ou
DarkSun.Sama chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
I have read it store before but never know rest but u got 12 Kingdoms reference nice )
aliya87 chapter 8 . 1/6/2014
when it continued?
zeynel chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
Well, good to know you wwill continue this, see you in an update! _-
Reader chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
Continue NOW!
Pixy chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
Yes! I have been waiting for years for an update to this wonderful fic so I would adore an update!
Hikari-Pandora chapter 7 . 8/14/2011
I do hope you will come back to finish this story despite it not being maybe as popular as you'd expected in the review department. though if i had to say, i think that even ten reviews would be precious to me as long as those people would really want to read my story and as long as I'd really want to write it that is. I hope it's at least a bit like that for you as well and that whatever you are writing at the moment you are having fun while at it. As for me, sorry if i sound annoying or something around those terms. Truth is I like that mysterious, magical flow of your story and the unpredictable nature of your plans for it, even as it seems to leave me more confused as to some things and curious to try and sort through them. It's all actually very exciting and it will be my pleasure reading it when/if someday comes. I can understand how hard it is, I'm currently trying to work out something of my own while not being supposed to be...doing that, so yeah, life's like this, but if you love writing then go ahead, I love this story so far so i'll stick around till the end and i sincerely do hope it has one cuz it would really be a pity to just forget about such a wonderful story...I used to be frustrated because so many people on this site and especially this fundom write some really good stories that just end up forgotten by their own authors, but as i've almost resigned myself about not being able to do a thing about it, I must say that it also makes me feel sad even when i know that there are reasons and reasons. we're selfish creatures, us people, sometimes... Now i'll just shut up and do what i came by to do and that is to thank you.

Matta itsuka ni!
puregarnet chapter 7 . 10/26/2010
Please, oh, please continue! Your story is FASCINATING! I can actually picture what you are writing in my mind! And it is so dreamlike. So nice~! Please, please continue!
Kals chapter 7 . 11/13/2009
Your story is beautiful. The plot and the way of writing are both excellent. I love it. Please write more. I look forward for your next stories.
GoldenRat chapter 7 . 9/18/2009