Reviews for Blessed Poison
ZirconK chapter 1 . 6/30
Wow you sure have a great deal with the lemonade. Are lemons your favorite fruit? Joke apart this was a great one shot and if anyone ever need any refrence for lemon scene your stories will be best. I throughly enjoy your story along the storyline and of course the lemon tasted great!
gagagi chapter 1 . 1/13
I likeeeeeee heheheh
sapphireblue12 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
omg sweet lovemaking, what more can you ask for? loved this once again, i swear ur writing is amazing and since its naruhina it's even better!
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Really good
SilentSambo88 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
...How in the HELL does a one-shot lemon garner over 100 reviews? That is just...unheard of...

I can't call it the best one on the site for this pairing, but it's definitely in the top 10. And...um...I can't really say anything else, as much I want to...just...wow... *runs*
draco122 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
that was good i loved it
Draco122
Meirai chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
that was AWSOME
Shawn Lara chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
This is the best NaruHina fanfiction post I've ever read, numerous people and I will be greatly happy of you made another.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
This is easily the best NaruHina lemon, no, best lemon of any story that I have ever read. Period. Your use of simple euphemisms in place of the usual slang terms gives the entire story a refreshing, romantic feel that many other lemons lack. And the enveloping story that pushes the characters together is perfectly plausible in the Naruto world. A short sequel about them attempting to keep Sakura quiet would be a perfect and hilarious epilogue to this story.
Chandler azure chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Good story you got their read the hole thing one questin please wright back will there be a part 2 or more
Naruto fan chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Hell yeah! Dat was cool! Keep it up:-)
Fher34 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
XD oh my. Goth. Oh my...YOU DID NOT! HAHAHAHA! I think im going to fdie too..but for very different reasons! That was hilarious! Oh gosh. I can't believe it!
Haha. XD
Greyfire34 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Lol an interesting solution to the problem at hand well done indeed!
Tsunade chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
kakashi report to my office immediately for a 'full report' on how the situation went down.

'FULL' report.
Amer Leon chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Wow! This was sooo good and so well written. I love it from beginning to end. It is well organized with the fight and the problem at the start and then the wonderful solution. Love it!