Reviews for Blessed Poison
Electron420 chapter 1 . 8/8
I loved the story. This is one of the only fics i've read where the first time is represented as close to reality as it should be, with the breaking, pain and waiting, it i could give this story a rating out of 5 stars, it would get all 5!
The lemon was sweet/good.

I am a bit annoyed that Kakashi/you stopped the second lemon from forming.

The poison plot is good to get the lemon going, but seriously, the poison/cure is just silly. All rapists, assholes with girlfriends or married assholes may survive her poison, but all decent/shy/virgin men die due to her poison. Maybe the man hating inventor doesn't care, but it's a bit against her ambition to let the scum of men live.

P.S. was eating a woman out part of the cure? If yes, well, I think most assholes wouldn't do that if they didn't know it was neccecary. But still, sex as cure is very unfitting.
potterhead90 chapter 1 . 6/18
It was great! The reactions of Naruto and Hinata were perfect!
AngelSlayer135 chapter 1 . 2/22
Cute I like the story, and of course citrus flavored is always fantastic.
dyew12 chapter 1 . 2/1
That was awesome. It'd be nice as a full story, but amazing all around, especially considering it was only one chapter.
TinkaPrime chapter 1 . 1/25
Very nice story keep up the good work.
Siege314 chapter 1 . 1/5
Damnit! I wanted more. Greta story, fantastic writing! Definitely gonna be on the lookout for any other Naruto stories you've got in store!
satomika chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Nice!

I love it!

Muhahahahaha!

More fics like this, please!
Daniel chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Nice,it's perfect
The character's reaction and attitude were dead on
The...action was like wow
chung12110 chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Can you write a sequel... PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! MAKE IT A TWO-SHOT STORY PLEASE!
ZirconK chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Wow you sure have a great deal with the lemonade. Are lemons your favorite fruit? Joke apart this was a great one shot and if anyone ever need any refrence for lemon scene your stories will be best. I throughly enjoy your story along the storyline and of course the lemon tasted great!
gagagi chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
I likeeeeeee heheheh
sapphireblue12 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
omg sweet lovemaking, what more can you ask for? loved this once again, i swear ur writing is amazing and since its naruhina it's even better!
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Really good
SilentSambo88 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
...How in the HELL does a one-shot lemon garner over 100 reviews? That is just...unheard of...

I can't call it the best one on the site for this pairing, but it's definitely in the top 10. And...um...I can't really say anything else, as much I want to...just...wow... *runs*