Reviews for A Better Mousetrap
Luvisia chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
And she had a good reason to be mad!

I would've kicked his arse, no matter how cool he is!
Teh Soul Cookie chapter 4 . 9/2/2008
XD he still doesn't know? lol! :P i love these stories so much! :D
highland girl 1592 chapter 4 . 3/11/2008
Wow!That was cold!I guess Jonathan wouldn't care if his test subject was pregnant or not after all he did almost kill his baby Batman hears about this it looks like it'll be Arkham for Jonathan again...with probably a few of his body parts ,it wasn't like the girls didn't know who and what the Scarecrow ...shame on him!If I was that poor lassie's husband I would kill her therapist.:(
highland girl 1592 chapter 3 . 3/11/2008
Sounds like this young woman has a touch of would so pleased.
Protector of Canon2 chapter 4 . 3/8/2008
...He doesn't no she's pregnant, does he.
armageddon-incarnate chapter 4 . 3/8/2008
Aw, that was... really sad. Aw... *needs plushie*
E. Nagrom chapter 4 . 3/8/2008
aww poor Captain :( wow think that's the first time you ended a fic with the girls REALLY angry with him :S

E.
Firefly4000 chapter 4 . 3/7/2008
Yay updates! Wonderful job to this story, the person you had for the diary was a surprise but worth it.

Poor captain lol not a prochoice person myself but man lol Jonathan really was cruel lol but then we all like the Master of Fear lol.

Hope all be well with you and I'm glad for the stories you and bitemetechie and nobleporpoise have put together they are awesome to read.
E. Nagrom chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
Ah nothing like procastinating :o)

E.
highland girl 1592 chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
Jonathan would be so amused and pleased on the lasting effect he had on this particular victim of she should count herself lucky(all things considered)that it was the Scarecrow she met and not the ,she'd be your back and don't you dare stay away so long next time,okay? :)
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
This is that poor girl who was kidnapped by Jonathan's girls,to be his test subject,and then was later released,right? She's certainly braver than I would've been in her I never would have gone back to Gotham after a run in with the Scarecrow,no freakin' it wasn't the Riddler she could've ...is she bent on revenge?
Firefly4000 chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
Yay an update! More please more:)
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Um, who is this supposed to be?
armageddon-incarnate chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
YAY FOR UPDATES! *dance*

And yay for this! Obviously, there is more, (right?) and... yay. *nod*

Looking forward to more from you, as always, 'cause you are amazing!
Firefly4000 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Yay! Another story from you:) I wonder whose making the diary, sounds like Captain but I am confused lol.

No matter I love the CAT fics and wish I had a comprehensive timeline for them their so out of order I haven't a clue which is which lol.

At the same time though I love the insanity that Captain, Al and Techie bring into poor Jonathan Crane's life lol please write more:)