Reviews for Phthisis
Alex L. Kerr chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
So gross but still pretty riveting! Thank you!
Alex L. Kerr chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Wow that's terrifying! Well done!
LadyBeryl chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I wish you would update! It's a great story and I'd love to know what happens.
Desertfyre chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
Ah, I wanna know what happens next! I'm loving this story! Please update, pretty please!
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
This warlock has got to die, like now! This is a really good story! I like it. Though when Dean told Sam to smile, cause he thought something was missing, I thought it was teeth before I read it was dimples. lol
psquare nsi chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
... Okay, ow. Disturbingly delightful. Or is that dfelightfully disturbing? Either way, excellent story, takes guts to maim a main character this way.

Hope to see more of this.

... That is, of course, given the story has a happy ending...

Take care, and keep writing!
QueenBee09 chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
Omg! You've gotta update soon! Super soon! I can't believe this is happening to poor Sam.. God, it must be horrible.. Awesome concept! Update soon, hun! :D
fernanda chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
ames 449 chapter 2 . 4/25/2008
Oh and the plot thickens. Again, a great - if not slightly disturbing chapter. I'm hoping you put our sam back together again in the end, with all his apendages were they should be. Although I'm more affronted about the loss of dimples than anything else lol. Great job on this story, canna wait for more :D
ames 449 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I gasped when you took Sam's dimples! They're the best part of him! Lol. Really nice start. I like your style of writing. It flows well, nice descriptions and spot on characterisations :)
Surplus Imagination chapter 2 . 4/24/2008
If Sam's body parts are going to the dead guy, there where are the dead guy's parts? I must have gotten twisted around during reading.

The whole concept is pretty gruesome and very good. I'm enjoying Dean's coping with all this. And the mental image of hairless, mouthless and now armless Sam is pretty darn creepy. Excellent!

Thanks for the update!
Aecoris chapter 2 . 4/23/2008
I was so excited when I checked and saw an update for this story today! You write so well and the plotline is so creepy yet amazingly interesting! Ahh, I feel so bad for poor Sammy! But I'm glad Dean kept his composure for Sam, even though I know it must be hard for him! Fantastic update! Will the next chapter be up sooner than this one? I don't mean to sound rude, I just can't wait to read the next chapter! This is quickly becoming one of my favorite stories!
cartchica89 chapter 2 . 4/23/2008
Wow! Great story so far, interesting concept. You're right, it is quite graphic but I don't mind and there's plenty of brotherly love going around not that I mind that either. When Dean was comforting Sam with stories from their childhood... let's just say the kleenex box was needed. Can't wait for the next part!
Colby's girl chapter 2 . 4/23/2008
Wow..uhm..with all due respect, that was just twisted! LOL

I'm now hooked and can't wait to find out how the boys are going to get themselves out of this predicament.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 2 . 4/23/2008
Wow-very interesting chapter. I don't know why, but when Sam woke up armless, I got teary-eyed. Poor Sam. I'm so looking forward to Dean finding a way to make this all better. He IS going to do that, right?