Reviews for Faded
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Beautiful.
rorypondicus chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Ahh *Cries* you know how to make me cry like a little girl...

ELMO
Hirundo chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Beautiful and extremely sad... You made me cry... Poor Sam (Snif*)
Chloe Winchester chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Now that was just sad. I never watch that episode for that reason. *Wipes tear from cheek* Beautifully done though. I loved it!

XX CW XX
Twinchy chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Now you got me sobbing all over my keyboard! *sniff*

Really tenderly, well-written tag to AHBL1; very interesting too you chose to tell it from Sam's POV. Heart-breaking and sad, yet I believe you covered Sam and Dean's feelings truly well.
psylocke23 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
OMG! If your insomnia gives us oneshots like these, I kinda don't feel bad for your lack of sleep...bummer for you was great for us! You did a really awesome job with this, especially with first person from Sam's point of view. I could really feel Sam's confusion and fading away into death, and after he was son glad to see Dean knowing he would fix everything as always...made me cry! And poor Dean's pain and loss! Very sad.

Beautifully written...just awesome job! (now I am just repeating myself)
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
OMG

CURSE YOUR AMAZING WRITING!- you broke my heart all over again hun x

how could you! that was soo sad hun- in a great omg your an awesome writer kind of sad i felt, lol

x

omg

you have made tat scene into an original hun! NO_ONE has EVER done this scene like that and done it so well...

just WOQW

you rule hun!

its just amazing, omg ive read it like 4 times and im still crying, you got it so right and what they were thinking,...and aw at the end, sam looking down on him and dean...its all faded- great line hun, nice repitition

x

man you pulled it off so much

Scullspeare chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Nice job with this. Writing in the first person is difficult but you've given us a real sense of Sam's confusion and fear over what's going on.

Thanks for the unique spin on a classic SN scene - and for putting your insomnia to good use for our benefit!

Cheers, Sculls
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
*wails* Oh, beautifully done.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Dang Kris, you made me cry with this one. You just provided all the words to what I thought Sammy might be thinking as Dean was holding him there in the mud, I mean the look on Sam's face as he was dying-like he wanted to tell Dean how he was feeling-that he loved him-well you wrote the feelings in words for Sammy!

This was totally awesome!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
to qoute Dean *oh god kill me now* that was Superbly marvelous. just absolutely brilliant. m gonna go watch that scene for i dont know how amny times ive already seen it, but yeah when i saw that scene when it aired, that scene didnt just break my heart it killed me and it also effected me in ways i wouldnt even imagine. speaking of that, i would like to share a vid with you is that alright?
afanfromSicily chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Not morbid but sad. Unbelievably sad. And very well written.

Ornella
Nana56 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Yep, I liked it. Just the kind of thing to come to mind in the middle of the night. Well done.
blue peanut m and m chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Hey Kris,

Sweet, short little one shot that brought tears to my eyes, as the episode it's self did. Great to see it from Sam's POV for a change.

Thank you so much for sharing it with us, catch you later,

Gill x